Question

billy

Hey guys,

I just stumbled across a site that sells relatively cheap protein. Although im fairly skeptical as it has brands I've never heard of, but to be fair I've only ever seen brands at GNC. It seems to have a decent variety of brands but it seems kinda fishy for some reason.I assume you guys know a lot more about the rip off and legitimate brands, could you guys check it out for me and let me know if theres any protein there worth buying, I hope there is, there prices are well below GNC, and im finacially limited
Heres the link:
http://www.vitaminking.com.au/

Where I get my whey protein in the UK it cost me £78 for my last order of 11kg of 80% Whey Protein Concentrate.

That would equate to around £7 per kilo or approx $17 Aussie dollars per kilo.

I can't find a similar product on vitaminking.com.au that is as cheap. Could easily have missed one though.

I know there are other guys here who are from Australia so they may be able to advise you better.

oh right, thats pretty cheap, keep in mind your buying 11kg of it though, it may be more expensive the less you buy. I was really only inquiring about quality, not price. Where I've bought protein in the past, its been about $80 for 2kg, so the aformentioned site seems pretty reasonable to me. So yeh, could someone please help me by either telling me that the protein on that site is a of an appropiate quality, or if they know of anywhere better to buy protein. Thanks guys.

Back