Registering on this forum

Bryan Haycock

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still having trouble with bots blasting this board and filling the registration lists with junk. Currently there are over 3,000 entries waiting for authorization. I just don't have time to go through them one at a time to delete the spam.

So, please email me directly and I will register you so you can post.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-bryan

<div>
(Bryan Haycock @ Apr. 14 2009,11:13)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I'm still having trouble with bots blasting this board and filling the registration lists with junk. Currently there are over 3,000 entries waiting for authorization. I just don't have time to go through them one at a time to delete the spam.

-bryan</div>
Bryan, I know this is old, but if you need some help, I bet you could outsource this function to some Indians extremely cheap so that we can get the new posters in here.

PM me if you want to find info on how to find some people to outsource to.

<div>
(MicroBerto @ Jul. 07 2009,8:38)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(Bryan Haycock @ Apr. 14 2009,11:13)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I'm still having trouble with bots blasting this board and filling the registration lists with junk. Currently there are over 3,000 entries waiting for authorization. I just don't have time to go through them one at a time to delete the spam.

-bryan</div>
Bryan, I know this is old, but if you need some help, I bet you could outsource this function to some Indians extremely cheap so that we can get the new posters in here.

PM me if you want to find info on how to find some people to outsource to.</div>
Actually, I'd rather just change to PHP board.

<div>
(Bryan Haycock @ Jul. 07 2009,2:51)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(MicroBerto @ Jul. 07 2009,8:38)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">

PM me if you want to find info on how to find some people to outsource to.</div>
Actually, I'd rather just change to PHP board.</div>
We could just change it to PHP or SMF. Both are highly successful freeware forum software products that are very customizable.

If we can find some way to transfer all of the boards, threads, and accounts...
rock.gif

I'm pretty sure there are convertors to both those forums. I prefer SMF personally...

<div>
(Totentanz @ Jul. 29 2009,1:38)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I'm pretty sure there are convertors to both those forums.  I prefer SMF personally...</div>
I personally like SMF as well, and I know some of its inner workings as well as plenty of ways you can customize it as I have two SMF forums of my own.

Back