Ridiculous loss of mass

Aaaaww, Lol, that was just awful.
laugh.gif

No, that would not be a valid reason. I'm not that shallow when it comes to who I want to spend my time with. I guess with that wording I asked for it though.
smile.gif

<div>
(Lol @ May 01 2008,6:57)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(Minime @ May 01 2008,11:35)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Dark.Master: Let's just say that there are plenty of other quite heavy reasons for me leaving her.</div>
She was over-weight?
rock.gif

Sorry.
smile.gif
</div>
perhaps the gravitational field is greater under her feet?

Lcars, hahahah, that was hilarious...

This is the first thing I thought when I read that line too.

OP, don't worry about our comments. Here, at the HST forum, we are a bunch of people who have the same hobby and want to help and educate each other. Also, you will not find a classier online community than this one hence why I do not post in any other bodybuilding, nutrition, strength or fitness forum.

<div>
(colby2152 @ May 02 2008,1:52)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Also, you will not find a classier online community than this one hence why I do not post in any other bodybuilding, nutrition, strength or fitness forum.</div>
And we're all really humble too!
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

<div>
(Lol @ May 02 2008,9:51)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">And we're all really humble too!  </div>
Many of us with good reason...
sad.gif

<div>
(colby2152 @ May 02 2008,8:52)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">OP, don't worry about our comments.  Here, at the HST forum, we are a bunch of people who have the same hobby and want to help and educate each other.  Also, you will not find a classier online community than this one hence why I do not post in any other bodybuilding, nutrition, strength or fitness forum.</div>
Indeed. Which is why I no longer frequently read at any other forum either.

I work at sea sometimes to fund my studies, and the jargon among sailors... let's just say I've never seen anything like it anywhere else, so some nasty comments about my ex-gf is really nothing in comparison.  
biggrin.gif

<div>
(faz @ May 02 2008,1:30)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">sailors dont like girls anyway  
laugh.gif
</div>
Uuuhmm... Yeeeeah. Right.

Back