Stopped Gaining weight

KennethDenmark

When you stop gaining weight i know you want to increase calories, however at what time of the day shall i consume the extra would it be preferebly at the early start of the day?

and wich nutritents should it contain most of? like 40/40/20?

Regards

None of that matters. Just get more calories. If you want to be safe and you are trying to bulk, you could make them be from protein. Just consume the extra calories whenever you can.

I always found it easier to drink extra calories. A banana and some whey powder blended in a pint of full-fat milk makes for a tasty snack. Peanut butter sandwiches are great too.

Here's something I invented recently that I love (it sounds weird but I find it delicious):

Toast and butter, 2 or more slices of homemade spelt bread,
Spread on lashings of chunky peanut butter (additive free),
Drizzle on a bit of Manuka (Tea tree) honey (or whatever honey you like),
Dust with cinnamon,
Tear up plenty of fresh sweet basil and decorate the top.
Enjoy!

Like Tot says, it'll make no discernable difference when you get these extra cals. Just get them!

The basil part sounds kind of weird... but maybe I will have to try that sometime soon. The rest of it sounds awesome.

None of that matters. Just get more calories. If you want to be safe and you are trying to bulk, you could make them be from protein. Just consume the extra calories whenever you can.

Very true, im ur typical hardgainer. Tried to diet correct with a +500 calories a week, through correct ratio and blah blah blah, but made very minimal gains if any that id lose quickly if i swayed from my diet...now i just eat, eat eat......if i find a chance to smash down a double quarter pounder, i do, healthy is my second choice, my first choice nowdays is to just EAT.

I keep gaining weight, and whats better, my belly doest seem to be growing aswell., so just eat all the time bro.

Back