Strange work schedule

Papillon

I have been working out on M,W,F using HST and seeing some nice gains. My work schedule just recently changed to F,S,Su from 7am to 7pm (the old work 36 get paid for 40 hours deal). My problem is I am completely wiped out on Fridays and I have to force myself to work out which I really hate doing.

I love to work out and I dont want to dread it. I have been trying to think of a routine where I can Lift on my off days (Mon Tues Wed Thurs).

I was wondering if ya'll had any ideas. Thanks much.

P

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] I love to work out and I dont want to dread it. I have been trying to think of a routine where I can Lift on my off days (Mon Tues Wed Thurs).

Absolutely no problem there. You are right, you shouldn't dread working out, and if you are already tired or exhausted even before you workout, then that isn't any good.

So go ahead and adjust your training schedule and lift on your off days. If you are concerned about working out again earlier than 36 hours, then you can workout on monday morning, then workout at tuesday night so it's around 36 hours after your last workout. Do something similar for Wed and Thu.

Hope that helps. good luck! :)
-JV

Hey thanks that's a good idea. I will try that. I was also considering following Dan's Routine that he linked from hypertrophy-Research.com and just not having any days off during the lifting part. I wasn't sure how the 3 days off in a row would affect my progress. Happy Hypertrophy!

P

Back