The Look

fit9big.jpg

ba2big.jpg

quads1big.jpg

another just becuase fat men are good
late7big.jpg

2time IPF world champion, 2 world superheavyweight records, this year will destroy Shane Hammonds old WR insquat of 1003, he will bench >800lbs and deadlift close to 900. Hes one big fat strong man

something like KANE from WWE...

only 1/2 foot shorter
laugh.gif

My ideal BB'ing look is Sergio Olivia @ 1972 Olympia. Check out Arnold's BBing enycylopedia, page 28 top photo.

Right now I am roughly 193lbs @ 6'3" with a little more body fat than I need. My primary goals are to cut body to gain good definition and to strenghten up. If I happend to gain a little muscle size that is ok, but I am not looking for anything more than a little.

Big, vein popping freakish looking, strong as hell oxe before I hit 40, LOL. You know, the kind of look that makes people wonder what the heck is wrong with you as the veins in your body are generallly larger than most peoples forearms, LOL. All this, while maintaining a 30 inch waist would make me a happy 40 year old. :)

Currently working toward that at 195lb, up 10 since starting HST, and 10-12%bf. Basically looking to add another 15-20 pounds, and keep that bf over the next year and a half.

I used to be shooting for the "Brad Pitt look," but now my goals are much closer to the "Arnold look."

I suppose I am looking for that Brad Pitt look which means I still need to put on a bit more muscle (and cut even more)

Supposedly Brad Pitt only weighed something like 160 lbs in Fight Club. He's supposed to be 6 feet tall too, though I'm not sure about that. That's not really that big at all, when you think about it.

Somewhere in between. Defintely more muscle than Brad Pitt, but most definitely not Arnold because it's just out of my reach without steroids. I just want to reach my genetic max and then diet down to 5%BF. Or maybe 3% :D

If Pitt is 6ft/180cm, then I'm 6'5...and the Chief is 7'2...

Bana in Troy had an awesome look, or Hugh Jackman from X2/VH...

Just tell me that what I'm looking at is NOT a cow that someone started working out (w/ or w/out the drugs)...

Back