Tips for cutting

• Thread starter imported_elektrobank
  • Start date
I

imported_elektrobank

I'm at the point now where I've seen pretty decent gains from HST but I don't have very good definition.  I would like to keep making gains if possible but more importantly would like to cut some fat and make my muscles more visible. My bodyfat is pretty low as it is but not enough that my abs are visible, I'm 6-4 225lbs.  I've tried increasing cardio and lowering my fat and carb intake with no luck.  As it is I eat very little fat, almost no sugar, very little carbs and high protein.  I do HIIT 3 times a week for about 25 mins, which burns aprox 500 cals each session.  Even with the lower cal diet and cardio I see absolutely no difference in my weight or appearance.
Any suggestions?

I am right with you! I prolly have a "high" BF percentage compared to those who are cut but its primarily in my sotmache. Bieng 6'1" at 205 pounds it not terriably noticeable, but I would also love some hints on cutting up. I work out a little more then then you about 30+ mins on cardio and an hour+ hitting the weights 5 days a week. So far seeing good results but would love some other help. Going to start Primer / Driver on Monday err Tuesday when it comes in, which should take down some bad calories I eat for breakfast and lunch. Thanks

Chris

There are no hints. You just have to lower you calories more to lose fat faster. Problem is, if you bring them to low then you risk muscle loss. Best to gradually lower your days total calories as you watch the results happen. Weekly is a good way.

or just a newcomers to that game

or very lucky people with a lot of commitment (diet and training look at UD2 infos)

Back