training day issues

S_F_H

alright here it is...
I train 3x week... odn't workout on weekends cuz gym is waaay to loaded...

On monday, I have a sport class at my college (badminton)... this course ends at around 3pm... and i have 2 classes in the morning... so i'd have to workout probably late night, like around 8pm (and the gym willl be loaded :p)... would their be any other options than switching my sport class?

anybody ever experienced somthing similar or have any suggestions??

thx!!

Do the best you can do with time constraints and gym traffic. Like you, I am a college student and the gym is more crowded in the evenings. It is January - the worst month to goto a gym anywhere let alone a college. Sometimes, I wait 20 minutes to get in my gym, but I do it anyways cause I care.

-Colby

You could just workout Tues, Thurs and Fri, or Tues, Weds and Fri. As long as you are getting in three days in the week... it's not ideal this way, but in the long run it will work just the same as if you did Mon, Wed, Fri workouts.

and what about those that are optimizing their workout by doing it 6x/week? cuz i've read somewhere here that a muscle is fully recovered after 48h..

What about it? I'm not really sure what you are asking. If you are asking if you must wait 48 hours between workouts, then the answer is no.

There isn't any difference. As long as you don't go overboard on volume, you can work out every single day.

then its more a matter of volume.. like staying with 2 sets through all the 5s..? so working out every single day can get you to the all famous summation effect??? (which is what already??? :D)

thx pal!

Back