Upper / Lower Spit 6 days a week

BUT WAIT, call Turd-Nation within the next 10 minutes and we will send you a second can of Muscle in a Can absolutely free. Just pay separate shipping and handling.

After reading totentanz comments on that guy I'm pretty sure he likes him a lot.

I also hate guys who rely their arguments on stuff they sell.

One of the things on Bryan' site that made me confident was the absence of "shit pushing". There is only useful, pure info. No excessive ads, fake promotions and so on.

Hadn't posted in a while, but I finished the 6 day split and am currently doing strategic deconditioning.

I saw more gains this time in leg size and strength. I used much more lower volume than before, but the same on upper body. For some reason, my upper body ended about the same size and strength. Moving forward, I'll use the upper and lower spit. I find it much more fun and probably slightly more effective. The main thing is really for me, I enjoy working out six days versus the three.

For variety sake, I plan to do Madcow 5x5 next. After a reset or two, go into cutting. I added a good inch to half inch on the waist. Next year after cutting, I'll do a similar bulk with HST 6 day split again. I also plan to do a program with sprinting twice a week some time next year.

Back