Vegan

I was vegan for 3 years and ovo lacto vegetarian for 9 years. Then, a few years ago i turn into omnivore again but right now im trying to return to vegetarianism. I dont know if i can help you somehow, in any case i would be glad

PS Sorry, my english is not great and it´s been a while since i write in this languaje

I was vegan for 3 years and ovo lacto vegetarian for 9 years. Then, a few years ago i turn into omnivore again but right now im trying to return to vegetarianism. I dont know if i can help you somehow, in any case i would be glad

PS Sorry, my english is not great and it´s been a while since i write in this languaje
I'm a french québécois learning english so i understand. I don't need help just exchange with other vegan

How do you get protein? Nuts? Soy? Just curious.
Simply in food! Proteins are almost every where. You don't need meat to get strong. Go check Patrick Baboumian he's probably one of the strongest man on earth and he is vegan. Many bodybuilders are also vegan. Go at vegan bodybuilding.com

Simply in food! Proteins are almost every where. You don't need meat to get strong. Go check Patrick Baboumian he's probably one of the strongest man on earth and he is vegan. Many bodybuilders are also vegan. Go at veg

How do you get protein? Nuts? Soy? Just curious.

Simply in food! Proteins are almost every where. You don't need meat to get strong. Go check Patrick Baboumian he's probably one of the strongest man on earth and he is vegan. Many bodybuilders are also vegan. Go at veg

I'm not, but I hear tofu is the main source of protein.

Back