Vegan

Discussion in 'Hypertrophy-Specific Training (HST)' started by andre1, Jul 13, 2015.

1. andre1

andre1 New Member

I'm looking for Anyone who is vegan on this forum?

2. mickc1965

mickc1965 Well-Known Member

Sorry can't help on this one

andre1 likes this.
  3. Old and Grey

Old and Grey Super Moderator Staff Member

How do you get protein? Nuts? Soy? Just curious.

andre1 likes this.
  4. adpowah

adpowah Active Member

I'm not, but I hear tofu is the main source of protein.

andre1 likes this.
  5. maxy

maxy New Member

I was vegan for 3 years and ovo lacto vegetarian for 9 years. Then, a few years ago i turn into omnivore again but right now im trying to return to vegetarianism. I dont know if i can help you somehow, in any case i would be glad

PS Sorry, my english is not great and it´s been a while since i write in this languaje

andre1 likes this.
  6. andre1

andre1 New Member

I'm a french québécois learning english so i understand. I don't need help just exchange with other vegan

7. andre1

andre1 New Member

Simply in food! Proteins are almost every where. You don't need meat to get strong. Go check Patrick Baboumian he's probably one of the strongest man on earth and he is vegan. Many bodybuilders are also vegan. Go at vegan bodybuilding.com

8. andre1

andre1 New Member

Simply in food! Proteins are almost every where. You don't need meat to get strong. Go check Patrick Baboumian he's probably one of the strongest man on earth and he is vegan. Many bodybuilders are also vegan. Go at veg

9. andre1

andre1 New Member

Simply in food! Proteins are almost every where. You don't need meat to get strong. Go check Patrick Baboumian he's probably one of the strongest man on earth and he is vegan. Many bodybuilders are also vegan. Go at veg

10. adpowah

adpowah Active Member

andre1 likes this.
  11. andre1

andre1 New Member

Thank's i didn't know this website