What diet tips have really worked for you?

Lavrentysmith

I have tried every diet book out there. So far, the only thing that's worked for me is a raw diet but I never can stick to it for long!

In general, more protein and fibrous vegetables. Keep an eye on sugars, starches and fats because of their high energy density, and that is where most diets go awry. If you are having a problem, its most likely one of those 3.

I think you search from Webmd.com.. It's really great site for your answer, You will find here many result.
But first of all try to think that why you want to loose your weight, then check your weight, Then according to your weight try to loose your weight.

You have to count every calorie and keep it under your maintenecne. Shoot for a fat/carb/protein ratio of 20%/40%/40%

What really helped for me was switching to a pescatarian diet- I don't eat animal products except for seafood and a little dairy. I have to make sure to get a lot of beans, whole grains, and nuts to take in enough protein, but I'm leaner than I have been in a long time and I feel great! It hasn't hurt my lifting, either, although I lift for tone and not mass.

----------------
From fish oil to purest colloids, I'll try just about any supplement.

Last edited:
Guys,..
The use of more fruits and vegetables are more useful dieting tips for me i can use them with my workout ,..

Back