What does your wifey/GF think about your regime?

Gesar

Just wondering if is only my wife but she says she would get jelous if I get a great body or that I dont need to do any workout. what do you guys/girls get from your love partners?

Is your wife out of shape? Sounds like a little bit of insecurity on her part, like you're going to get all buff and go have a fling with another woman. Get your wife involved in a fitness lifestyle.

At first, my wife didn't want me to get very big. When I was 180 lbs, she thought 200 lbs would be too large. But as I grew, she liked the muscles that started to grow. Now, I'm 225 and she's not complaining. She still is bothered by the idea of my getting to 250 lbs or larger, but she's more open minded about it... and really, it's not like I'll ever get to Jay Cutler size, and I think that's what she doesn't like.

So watch your wife's opinion change. She might not want you to get big now, but when you start really growing, I'll bet she'll like it.

My girlfriend is strange. I put on nearly 30 pounds and she claims that she cant tell the difference. I dunno what her deal is...

My wife thinks six pac abs are gross yet as I continue to work out, Lord willing, I hope I can change her mind.
biggrin.gif

My wife is my workout partner. She is a serious athlete. But alas, she too worries about me getting too BIG.

My Wife is pretty motivational, and keeps urging me to get bigger, lol
she doesn't like Jay cutler size, or even most BBilder's, but says I look good with a little size, however she seems to hate it when I try to go on a cutting cycle, she says I don't need a six pack, just grow them shoulders
rock.gif

PS I don't got a big belly and am not fat, just got a flatish tummy without any visual abs

I know how that is. My wife complains when I'm bulking and I start to get a gut, but when I start cutting, she grows alarmed 'you look so thin...' and wants me to start bulking again.

Women...

I tend to be closer to Aaraon's opinion.

Now and then I get a comment! I think she secretly thinks I am nuts!

Highly motivated! Workout always comes first come hell or high water
laugh.gif

There's nothing I'd like better than to have her share my love for the iron!

But then again as Mick Jagger sang "you can't always get what you want"
laugh.gif

I know what you mean, Fausto. I'd like my wife to share my passion, but she hasn't really gotten into it in the past. We had another kid recently and now she seems determined to get in shape, once she heals up... so we'll see. It would be awesome to have a workout partner finally. It's either that or wait ten years until my son is big enough to spot me.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">It's either that or wait ten years until my son is big enough to spot me. </div>

He...he...he...mine is 16 and he can spot alright, today while doing 200 lbs, the son of a gun spotted me...and he just held it there...which means i did all on my own!
biggrin.gif

I want to be an inspiration to my Honey...she is noticing how big I am getting in the upper body. I just don't want to look like a lightbulb bodybuilder.
laugh.gif

Having a wife who is into living what I call &quot;the athlete's lifestyle&quot; is a real blessing. Weightlifting is a great activity to share together.

My wife thinks I look gay when olympic lifting, calls it my &quot;fag dance.&quot; She thinks I'm crazy to put that weight over my head.
sad.gif

Liege

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">thinks I look gay when olympic lifting</div>

Women
laugh.gif
what's gay about lifting? And you lift huuuuge poundage, nothing gay there.
laugh.gif

My wife is as addicted to training as I am! She is currently running a 5x5 routine with me, and we will both be reverting back to HST in another 6 weeks, hehe.

She loves it. I introduced her to lifting just over a year ago, and she has the same goals as me now. No more wanting the scale to go down, but wanting it to go up in the right area's. She's been doing great, and is really beginning to &quot;lean out&quot; for summer.

I can't really imagine what it would be like if we both weren't into this. At least this way, we enjoy the same foods, workouts, gym time etc.

Back