What is your career?

Discussion in 'Hypertrophy-Specific Training (HST)' started by Joe.Muscle, Feb 4, 2006.

1. TunnelRat

TunnelRat Active Member

<div>
    (mike66 @ Mar. 18 2008,20:43)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Im 42 and an Aircraft mechanic for aa</div>
    My son-in-law is an aircraft mechanic. Very careful people...!

2. SoxFan

SoxFan New Member

hello everyone...

I'm 42 and I work in Financial Operations for a life insurance company

3. bullseye

bullseye Member

29 years and webdesigner.

4. TunnelRat

TunnelRat Active Member

<div>
    (bullseye @ May 19 2008,2:28)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">29 years and webdesigner.</div>
    Does that mean you live in your mother's basement and play Quake and COD4 all day long...? [​IMG]

5. colby2152

colby2152 New Member

<div>
    (TunnelRat @ May 19 2008,3:01)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    (bullseye @ May 19 2008,2:28)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">29 years and webdesigner.</div>
    Does that mean you live in your mother's basement and play Quake and COD4 all day long...? [​IMG]</div>
    Hey, he could be, but most likely not if he has discipline to be into weight lifting. I mean, I run two websites by myself.

6. HstRiggins

HstRiggins New Member

I'm 32 and a have a BS in criminal Justice, yet i hate working with the public so i&quot;m a Field Networking Tech for a telecommunications company In CT.

Basically i'm a lineman .

I love computers and am very good with them, so i've been considering getting a software engineering degree online, and going into that field.

7. krenshaw

krenshaw New Member

graphic designer for a digital poster/billboard company

8. Vin_G

Vin_G New Member

Hello just joined. I am 31 and I have my undergrad in Mining Engineering and my Masters in Structural Engineering. Currently I am working as a Project Manager in a civil/structural role.

9. bullseye

bullseye Member

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Does that mean you live in your mother's basement and play Quake and COD4 all day long...? [​IMG]</div>

HAHA! 15-16 years ago I almost slept with my Amiga 600HD. Pinball Dreams, Kick off, Sensible soccer, Elvira and so on. Those were the days [​IMG] but nowadays online chess is the closest I get to playing computer games. What's COD4?

10. <div>
    (bullseye @ May 28 2008,5:45)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">What's COD4?</div>
    Call of Duty 4. Blasphemer! [​IMG]

11. bullseye

bullseye Member

Hmm Call of Duty 4. I might check it out. Just need to find a basement first...I'll give my mother a call [​IMG]

12. JWE27

JWE27 New Member

I've been a dietitian for 9 years.

I will become a medical student starting June '08 (yep, I'm starting a new career!).

13. Guest

Guest Guest

current nursing student, also working on finishing associates in math/science at the moment. still young

14. omega99

omega99 Member

Business owner and head of sales and marketing.  We manufacture pet and aquatic foods.  Think Petsmart and feeding the seafood we eat.

15. Wildman

Wildman New Member

I am a computer programmer for a fortune 500 company. I support the main web applications for the company programming in .Net C#, Java, and VB .Net. Typical computer nerd except a lot bigger... Heh

16. Shpappy

Shpappy New Member

Right now I'm unemployed, just graduated HS and I'm taking 6 months to a year off to get moved out and respect independent living so I can appreciate going to college and making future plans for myself.

I kinda feel lazy but I know I'm young and have a lot of time to make up for it. I'll be moving out with a buddy soon and getting afull time job. between work, working out and my girlfriend I should stay nice and busy.

Thinking about Enviromental Science. Which will be a growing field in the years to come.

17. rattle104

rattle104 New Member

31 and a manager at a transportation shipping company.

18. AnatolyR

AnatolyR Member

Software engineer in finance company
    Specialization: web application developer

19. alim

alim New Member

I am 27 ,Doctor

20. Greenlantern11B

Greenlantern11B New Member

21, US Army Infantryman(light)