What is your career?

<div>
(mike66 @ Mar. 18 2008,20:43)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Im 42 and an Aircraft mechanic for aa</div>
My son-in-law is an aircraft mechanic. Very careful people...!

<div>
(bullseye @ May 19 2008,2:28)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">29 years and webdesigner.</div>
Does that mean you live in your mother's basement and play Quake and COD4 all day long...?
wink.gif

<div>
(TunnelRat @ May 19 2008,3:01)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(bullseye @ May 19 2008,2:28)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">29 years and webdesigner.</div>
Does that mean you live in your mother's basement and play Quake and COD4 all day long...?
wink.gif
</div>
Hey, he could be, but most likely not if he has discipline to be into weight lifting. I mean, I run two websites by myself.

I'm 32 and a have a BS in criminal Justice, yet i hate working with the public so i&quot;m a Field Networking Tech for a telecommunications company In CT.

Basically i'm a lineman .

I love computers and am very good with them, so i've been considering getting a software engineering degree online, and going into that field.

Hello just joined. I am 31 and I have my undergrad in Mining Engineering and my Masters in Structural Engineering. Currently I am working as a Project Manager in a civil/structural role.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Does that mean you live in your mother's basement and play Quake and COD4 all day long...?
wink.gif
</div>

HAHA! 15-16 years ago I almost slept with my Amiga 600HD. Pinball Dreams, Kick off, Sensible soccer, Elvira and so on. Those were the days
wink.gif
but nowadays online chess is the closest I get to playing computer games. What's COD4?

<div>
(bullseye @ May 28 2008,5:45)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">What's COD4?</div>
Call of Duty 4. Blasphemer!
smile.gif

I've been a dietitian for 9 years.

I will become a medical student starting June '08 (yep, I'm starting a new career!).

current nursing student, also working on finishing associates in math/science at the moment. still young

Business owner and head of sales and marketing.  We manufacture pet and aquatic foods.  Think Petsmart and feeding the seafood we eat.

I am a computer programmer for a fortune 500 company. I support the main web applications for the company programming in .Net C#, Java, and VB .Net. Typical computer nerd except a lot bigger... Heh

Right now I'm unemployed, just graduated HS and I'm taking 6 months to a year off to get moved out and respect independent living so I can appreciate going to college and making future plans for myself.

I kinda feel lazy but I know I'm young and have a lot of time to make up for it. I'll be moving out with a buddy soon and getting afull time job. between work, working out and my girlfriend I should stay nice and busy.

Thinking about Enviromental Science. Which will be a growing field in the years to come.

Back