what the f.....???!

robefc

I was reading an article about vince gironda and came across this...

'If you separate the white and yolk of the egg, you get an isolated protein. Any time you separate the white and the yolk of an egg, you get an isolated protein. Any time you separate protein from fat you're left with an incomplete food. The manufacturers of protein powders tell you to mix them with juice or water. Well, let me tell you, folks - you can't digest protein without fat. Vince taught me that and he was right. When you swallow an egg white, it goes into your stomach and your stomach says, "Hey, where's the fat?" The white, which is protein, has no vehicle for conversion, so it's converted to sugar.

The same thing happens when you use protein powder. They say to mix with juice or water because they're made of ionized whey protein, which is the skim of cottage cheese. It's not biologically superior to eggs, liver and milk. These powders make you feel good because they're carbohydrated sugar. Sure you're going to put on weight, but it's not going to be muscle weight.'

any comments?!

dont believe that either,i like to put 1 pint of milk 2 eggs(including the yellow bit) whey protein powder 30g-50g and maybe a bannana sorted!

Hmmm... I think he may have gotten confused.

Last I remember, it's actually the fat that just sits on your stomach if it's all alone by itself. Fats are what won't be digested if alone or separate from everything else.

Back