where are ll the recent threads

:confused: cant work this out,when i click on this thread i get to it,but when i click on hypertrophy-specific training (HST) no sign of this thread:confused:

Yeah, it's a pain. Until this is resolved so you can set it up correctly in your account settings, try using the What's New link next to the Forum link (at the top of the page).

Yeah, look at the top of this page and you'll see "Forum Actions" with a drop down that contains, "Forum Settings". There you can select whether you want oldest or newest threads at the top.

When you enter a forum all threads are sorted by Title alphabetically. You can click on Last Post By and it will order by the date of the most recent post. First it will order the oldest first but if you click on Last Post By again you will get the output you are looking for. Threads sorted by most recent post with the stickied threads first. The pity is that this doesn't stick. Next time you enter a forum it will be reverted back to alphabetically.

Hey All -

Try this - scroll to the bottom of whatever forum you're in, and you'll see a control called "Thread Display Options". Click the "Sort Threads By" dropdown and select "Last Post By". Then, pick the "Descending Order" value for the "Order Threads In" radio button. Click "Show Threads" button, and at least as long as you view that forum, your settings should be saved.

Hope that helps!

that works but as soon as i try one of the other forums,it takes me back to the 2006 posts

Just ran into this myself. Get it sorted right and then the thread itself is upside down. Have to read from bottom to top. After replying to something I have to go and re-sort again. Wierd.

Keystone

i have to keep changing the thread display option everytime i come on the board now,to get the new threads

Back