Where are you from?

I lived in the west zone of Milano, S. Leonardo.
Welcome to the board.

I'm from Montréal, Québec, Canada. Today, it seems to be the coldest country in the world. -38 °C with wind.
crazy.gif

I am English, and hail from Norton On Derwent, in North Yorkshire - England
(NB: Contrary to what them there Southern poofs say; it is'nt "grim up North")

I'm from Naantali Finland. At the moment it's cold as Russian hell (as we call the cold weather here in Finland). If i remember it correctly, i used to have a penpal from Singapore when i was about 10 or so. Nothing but positive images about Singapore.
tounge.gif

I am from Howell, New Jersey -- a small town in Monmouth County. It's very boring here, and most residents spend their time in Freehold, its neighboring town. Peaceful, it is not -- as, many of the bad effects of Freehold reside in this town for a lack of funding to live in Freehold itself. Therefore, our populous is a horrid, horrid thing.

HTLOGO722.jpg

Can I just say how much I love this thread!! :D The world is a small place and I feel it a privilege to be able to hear from so many good people from so many different places. I plan on putting up a map of the world with points at every location that appears in this thread so everybody can easily see how wide spread we all are.
thumbs-up.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ Mar. 27 2004,10:16)]I plan on putting up a map of the world with points at every location that appears in this thread
You can use this site to do it.

Calabasas, CA.

But my wife and I have been together for 18 years and lived in 14 different places so... Calabasas, CA for now and since November. :)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Nice to see so many people from different parts of the world. I'm in League City, TX (near Houston).

I was raised in Houston and gradjitated from U of H. (I was born in Lake Charles, LA, though.)

Thought I'd post here now that I can brag !!

I'm from the home town of Charlize Theron - Benoni, South Africa !

Regards,

Justin.

Lexington, South Carolina

Sucky traffic but great place to live!

South San Francisco, California, which is a separate city, just, yes, south of San Francisco.

I'm a recent convert to HST (this is my first post!) and quite keen about it. I'll post my results when I'm done with my first cycle (midway through my 10s now).

Back