You know what...

• Thread starter imported_drpierredebs
  • Start date
<div>
(drpierredebs @ Jul. 04 2006,06:04)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I can never read any of chocos posts- they are always blank.

BTW-there are speed limits on the autobahn, not everywhere, but the do exist and there are lots of them.</div>
Well yeh but you get my point anyway.

Like what was said about Mexico and steroids, if the people are used to something it generally isnt a problem. The problem comes when you UN-ban something. People look on it as an excuse to go buckwild. Thats why you couldnt legalise steroids.

Hell, you could legalise steroids and alcohol would still be a far more deadly substance in terms of number of deaths caused by abuse.

this is something i wanted to know..if for instance dorian yates stoped training for a couple of years and came of the gear also.
when he starts back training on no gear would muscle memory bring him back up to the same size he was before.

Similar question to Faz:

Is it the level of testosterone in the body that allows you to retain size (assuming you are getting enough nutrition) or is that only a factor in gaining size initially? I have been wondering this for a while but haven't found the answer yet.

It seems to me that when folks come off the roids that they lose size, which would indicate that testosterone levels are related to the amount of muscle the body will allow you to carry. Maybe it's due to other related factors? Can anyone let me know what's really going on? TIA.

Back