Please HELLLLLLLLLLLLLP, Noob in dire need of help

18yrold

I've been tryin to understand HST. So far this is what i got, but I dont understand the whole "15s, 10s, 5s", what the hell is it?

I understand its a full body workout so basically I do this every week http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hst1b.htm right?

After finding your maxes, you do the 15s weight for each exercise 1 x10 for the first two weeks and then its the 10s weight for each exercise 1X10 for the next two weeks and then the 5s weight for each exercise 1X10 for the next two weeks, RIGHT?

Please somebody gotta help and if there is anything better I can do like more sets please suggest.

Thanks

if your rep max for 15s is 100k for squats your 2wk cycle would look like this

m w f m w f
75 80 85 90 95 100
2wks 15s
2wks 10s
2wk 5s
2wks post5s or negs

Hi and welcome to HST

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]After finding your maxes, you do the 15s weight for each exercise 1 x10 for the first two weeks and then its the 10s weight for each exercise 1X10 for the next two weeks and then the 5s weight for each exercise 1X10 for the next two weeks, RIGHT?

WRONG!
butbut.gif

After finding your maxes for each rep scheme, you do as per the rep scheme (15's 10's or 5's) for two weeks until you reach the maximum load for that scheme, hope I am making myself understood!
tounge.gif

As Faz pointed out in the previous message, for each rep scheme you would start very light for each rep scheme and eventually hit the maximum for that minicycle.

I also suggest you read more about the program so that you can grasp the principles.

Good luck mate!
thumbs-up.gif

Back