16 and back 2 use HST!!!

bigm77

hey guys.. ive been here before like a year ago or somthing i dont remember.. i was a small kid i was like 15 or 14 and really weak but it was noticable that i workout. Well i didnt have a good foundation to really start hst soo people in this forum told me it would be better if i had something good to start with to use HST for. Well im 16 now.. i bench 200, curl 45 lb dumbells, squat 320, deadlift 450, tricept pushdown like 240. lol i think i starting with a good foundation to work with now right???
ok well before i start HST i have a few questions..
im mainly going for mass.. i wanna get BIG!!!!!!!!
i was reading the hst FAQ's and it said that using hst you can gain more then 1-2lbs a week! if your right HST IS GOD! lol..
would it be the same thing for me? would i gain more then 1-2 lbs a week?
another thing is that HST says workout everyother day right?
well these are the days i can workout:
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
in my school gym.. Is it ok to use HST w/o skiping a day between?
thanks everyone..

ok well i look soft in dat for some reason. im actually pretty cut. nd dat pic is a couple months old..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bigm77 @ Mar. 29 2005,8:57)]i was reading the hst FAQ's and it said that using hst you can gain more then 1-2lbs a week! if your right HST IS GOD! lol..
would it be the same thing for me? would i gain more then 1-2 lbs a week?

in my school gym.. Is it ok to use HST w/o skiping a day between?
thanks everyone..
I remember you :)

Good work over the last year there guy, oh to be young again :confused:

Sure, you can with good nutrition a good plan and a 16 year old's hormone factory
thumbs-up.gif

Sure every day is fine as long as you can maintain strength, not feel any overuse strain, and sleep good.

Welcome back
thumbs-up.gif

like dkm said, everyday is okay as long as you're not overtrained.
and about that 1-2lbs a week thing, just make sure you eat BIG.
i'm taking my calories really high this cycle because i've never experienced an 8-10lb gain in one HST cycle
crazy.gif

logging what you eat will help. use www.fitday.com
and i can see you have no problem with stubborn fat in the stomach. great.
thumbs-up.gif
how big are your arms man?

Back