2) Chins/Pull-ups vs. 3) Back Squat

colby2152

Which exercise do you enjoy the most? The exercise that has been voted as the favorite upper back exercise by HST'ers or the favorite Squat? You decide!

<div>
(_tim @ Apr. 28 2008,2:12)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">That's not fair.... Can I vote twice?</div>
Nope - how isn't it fair?

tim is doing SA chins, so he wants one vote per arm.  
wink.gif

LOL - colby should have listed one legged squats so we could vote twice for those too!
biggrin.gif

<div>
(electric @ Apr. 28 2008,3:48)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">tim is doing SA chins, so he wants one vote per arm.  
wink.gif
</div>
PRECISELY!

You are one funny dude, electric!
biggrin.gif

<div>
(fearfactory @ Apr. 28 2008,7:20)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">LOL - colby should have listed one legged squats so we could vote twice for those too!
biggrin.gif
</div>
Well, as long as it is a Squat with the bar resting behind the neck on the traps, then we're good to go for this poll!

I frankly believe that the Back Squat is a major, big time, body building exercise. It is the only exercise that is as effective as the Deadlift at adding foundational muscle mass.

However, the question posed was, &quot;Which exercise do you enjoy the most?&quot; To this I must reply in all honesty: I enjoy chins much more than squats. Squats are hard, back-breaking work. Chins are what I do for a break between my Squats and Deads...

<div>
(TunnelRat @ Apr. 29 2008,10:14)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I frankly believe that the Back Squat is a major, big time, body building exercise. It is the only exercise that is as effective as the Deadlift at adding foundational muscle mass.

However, the question posed was, &quot;Which exercise do you enjoy the most?&quot; To this I must reply in all honesty: I enjoy chins much more than squats. Squats are hard, back-breaking work. Chins are what I do for a break between my Squats and Deads...</div>
That is true... this is an opinion-based survey, so the question of which exercise is one's favorite is the only valid question that could be asked...

Back