3) Back Squat vs. 14) Power Clean

colby2152

As per this thread, please vote for your favorite exercise. This is whichever one you find most enjoyable and/or useful.

The Squat received 138 votes in preliminary voting while the Power Clean received a paltry 21 votes. Note that 51 other votes went to similar Snatch & Clean exercises.

This could be a potential upset as some people thoroughly dislike Squats. The Power Clean is accompanied by the Push Press as the predominant Olympic lifts in this tournament of exercises.

What's a Power Clean...
rock.gif

<div>
(TunnelRat @ Apr. 04 2008,14:18)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">What's a Power Clean...
rock.gif
</div>
Click the informative exrx.net link that I provided in the OP.

You know Colby, in this site I don't think you'd get any higher for power cleans.

I do think TR's pulling your leg though
laugh.gif

<div>
(Fausto @ Apr. 07 2008,01:40)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">You know Colby, in this site I don't think you'd get any higher for power cleans.

I do think TR's pulling your leg though
laugh.gif
</div>
It is hard to sense sarcasm in writing. Voting lasts another week, so it'll be interesting to see if the Olympic lifts (Power Clean &amp; Push Press) can get themselves out of the gutter right now.

<div>
(colby2152 @ Apr. 14 2008,1:44)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">The Squat advances!</div>
Squats rule!!

Back