5x5 Recomp

You look good Dax. Also, Jester is correct on the use of Creatine Monohydrate. Factor into your analysis that most people gain 1-3% of their body weight within 10 days of starting creatine as it draws or stores water into muscles. No big deal but don't let it confuse you into changing your diet or thinking your glycogen storage has changed overnight via diet.

It just seems like in Lyle's UD2 he implies you can creatine load over 2 days and see gains in strength and performance. But, I am more of a traditionalist with things so I will be taking it throughout. I have been eating every 2 hours since 4:00pm yesterday, 100g+ carbs per meal. So I woke up 4 times last night to eat. At the moment I am considerably less bloated than I would have imagined. I weigh 190 now, so that's 10lbs more than what I weighed 24 hours ago. I am really excited to train Saturday morning I feel like I may even make some noticeable weight progression. I will post my weight tomorrow with a picture taken at the same standards as last time.

Back