6-OXO

Update: blemishes I had are now about gone, so was probably just coincidental. I may just finish out the bottle (will last me 3 weeks) and see, but I'll probably keep the 2nd bottle "in the hole" for future use if I ever do a PH cycle.

TP - After a couple weeks I am beginning to think the same.

BTW, nice to see you here; read alot of your stuff over at Avant.
worship.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]no libido increase. Someone needs to come out with Libi-derm.

jsraaf,

Give Avena Sativa a try it's around $5 a bottle.
I know it's on the "no research found list"
however for $5 it's worth a shot. :)

Maca, at least on paper, seems to be a good libido booster. I've tried it and didn't notice anything, but maybe I'm underdosing. The reason I still find it intriguing is (a) lots of studies demonstrating efficacy and (b) it seems to work through non-hormonal pathways.

Update: after 2 weeks of use at 300mg/day, I have decided to stop. I don't notice any appreciable difference while using (unless I am missing something very subtle). I'm going to save the 1+ bottles I have for future use.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jsraaf @ Aug. 10 2003,11:24)]Update: blemishes I had are now about gone, so was probably just coincidental. I may just finish out the bottle (will last me 3 weeks) and see, but I'll probably keep the 2nd bottle "in the hole" for future use if I ever do a PH cycle.
TP - After a couple weeks I am beginning to think the same.
BTW, nice to see you here; read alot of your stuff over at Avant.
worship.gif
Good to be hear, and thanks for the welcome.

I am going to have to read up more on the training soon. I tried HST while cutting, some time ago. I think it is going to be a necessary part of my rehab, once I can lift again.

I'm bringing this one back from the dead.

Anyway, I'd like to know if the results of taking 6-oxo would be any different during a cutting cycle? I've heard mentions here and there of leaning out and what not, but nothing specific. Anyone have any opinions? Thanks.

Back