6 pack for sale

EL_VIEJO

Check out the latest in cosmetic surgery. Now skinny guys with flabby tits can sport a 6 pack.
rock.gif

Opps! I forgot to paste the link. Here it is: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119431190803983349.html

That does look weird. To me the gratifying part about having a six-pack is being lean everywhere else in order to get it. I don't even have visible abs really at this point, but I still have some decent definition in my pecs and back, triceps, etc.
Abs are supposed to be the icing on the cake at the end of a cut, this way of doing it makes it look like an old piece of crap car with huge, shiny $1000.00 rims....out of place.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Abs are supposed to be the icing on the cake at the end of a cut, this way of doing it makes it look like an old piece of crap car with huge, shiny $1000.00 rims....out of place.</div>

Excellent analogy!

You have to wonder how long those &quot;abs&quot; last. As far as I understand it the body will redistribute fat from other areas to make up for the loss inthe abdomen. On top of that... if you dont have the time/discipline/knowledge to get abs on your own then you dont have the knowledge et al to keep them. Complete waste of money/time/pain.

Lipo leaves some odd honeycomb patterns where the suction took place, patterns that never go away. I think it's a sucky-assed solution. For that kindof money you can gen a couple metric fucktons of clen, DNP, Test, T3 and a few other ancillary goodies+hoes to do your every wish for a while, instead of surgery and some post operatory pain:D.

LOL seriously Morgoth. I totally agree. The reason it looks f'd up is because the guy is a slouch in the rest of his body.

Hey buddy, you've got some lagging body parts there.

Why not just buy gear for 4 grand? Damn, spend 3 grand on gear and 1 grand on an attorney in case you get caught.

I remember reading in M&amp;F during the 90's about calve implants. You can get a shunt of plastic put in your calve to bulk them up.

When the myostatin blockers go generic its gonna hit the fan.

Maybe one day you'll go to GNC and buy a capsule loaded with all the mechanogrowthfactor, IGF-1, and myostatin blockers you need. Muscle in a bottle. I'm tellin' ya fellahs, our days are numbered. Instead of arguing about reps and sets on internet forums people will argue about what stack gets you the most ripped for summer.

&quot;Back in my day, we used to lift weights...&quot;

<div>
(QuantumPositron @ Nov. 10 2007,11:40)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">LOL seriously Morgoth.   I totally agree.  The reason it looks f'd up is because the guy is a slouch in the rest of his body.

Hey buddy, you've got some lagging body parts there.

Why not just buy gear for 4 grand?  Damn, spend 3 grand on gear and 1 grand on an attorney in case you get caught.

I remember reading in M&amp;F during the 90's about calve implants.  You can get a shunt of plastic put in your calve to bulk them up.

When the myostatin blockers go generic its gonna hit the fan.

Maybe one day you'll go to GNC and buy a capsule loaded with all the mechanogrowthfactor, IGF-1, and myostatin blockers you need. Muscle in a bottle. I'm tellin' ya fellahs, our days are numbered. Instead of arguing about reps and sets on internet forums people will argue about what stack gets you the most ripped for summer.

&quot;Back in my day, we used to lift weights...&quot;</div>
i tend to agree, things could go this way but isnt it the struggle, the discapline and the commitment that drives us on?

of course there will be people who go down this route.but would you buy fitness in a bottle ie: would you take a pill to increase cardio vascular efficiency or would you still do it the old fashion way and run(which i get a real buzz from)?

Valentino and the Synthol gang? You might as well be a balloon!

I think if GNC ever sells myostatin blockers, the buzz from behind the register will be &quot;Ya, it'll blow you up bigger than Cutler by the second bottle, grow new hair, change your eye color, and make you irresistible to women!&quot; And it will cost more on &quot;Gold Tuesdays&quot; than it does any day at your gym.

I've never known anyone who's had lipo work so I can't vouch for the resulting look after it has all healed. The guy in the pic looks odd for all the reasons already mentioned.  I can understand someone getting it done if their job was at stake (if you're a fitness model or similar). Seems to me, though, that the natural route always looks more pleasing than the fake/shortcut route.
<div>
(lcars @ Nov. 10 2007,17:49)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(QuantumPositron @ Nov. 10 2007,11:40)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">&quot;Back in my day, we used to lift weights...&quot;</div>
i tend to agree, things could go this way but isnt it the struggle, the discapline and the commitment that drives us on?</div>

For many, I don't think it is. I think the only reason more folks don't juice is because it is expensive and illegal in many parts of the world.

If it was free and legal can you honestly tell me that you wouldn't at least try juicing, or juice more frequently? If you can, then that's great. I'd be there with you. We'd be smaller than all the others in the gym but we would still be fighting our own personal battles to succeed and improve on our past results.
smile.gif

I can't say I wouldn't like to try a cycle 'on' – but I just wouldn't do it because there are some people in my life who would be very disappointed with me if I did. So it's a principled thing for me. But I wouldn't point a finger at anyone who did. It's their call.
<div>
(lcars @ Nov. 10 2007,17:49)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">of course there will be people who go down this route.but would you buy fitness in a bottle ie: would you take a pill to increase cardio vascular efficiency or would you still do it the old fashion way and run(which i get a real buzz from)?</div>

I hate running so if I could take a pill a week before an activity holiday to enhance my CV fitness that'd be great!  
biggrin.gif
 I'm sure there would be a price to pay though; there usually is and it often isn't just the cost in $.

I'd still work out. It keeps me sane. I've done it since I was 13. Some people talk about the psychological imprints of prolonged or intense athletics. I almost believe them. Something about a barbell just feels natural when its in my hands, even after a layoff.

Gear? If I had the legal and financial ability to keep myself out of jail in the event of capture and if the risks associated with specific compounds were acceptable, I would try it in moderation. If I don't respond readily I'd still do it. I hear the energy and sense of vitality you get from some of them is pretty incredible. I can understand how many people would feel hurt or disappointed, especially if it was for an athletic event and PEDs were banned. From a BB perspective though, they're not cheating. They're enhancing. You can't get that way without them. Americans enhance their bodies in countless other ways - veneers, breast implants, hair electrolysis, hair transplants, lipo, microdermabrasion - the lists goes on and on. Each procedure, each modification, has associated risks. Some breast implants have been known to leak, you can get a staff infection from invasive surgery, veneers require that your teeth be filed down and so they are weakened, etc. Even the much heralded laser eye surgery can require painful maintenance visits and in some cases permanently damage the eye (a friend of mine had to get hers redone in the middle of a divorce). Despite their purely cosmetic motivation, and despite the incidence of casualties and complications these enhancements are widely accepted and performed. So...why not, at least recreationally, accept artificial hormones?

This is one arena where I wish there was more corporate lobbying. Are you listening Merck? There's an untapped market here!

I'm not arguing at you Lol. Every man's choice is valid. I'm just stating my piece.

<div>
(Lol @ Nov. 10 2007,09:37)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">If it was free and legal can you honestly tell me that you wouldn't at least try juicing, or juice more frequently?</div>
Safe and free?
rock.gif

Sign me up!

I have always wondered what effect it would have on me.

QP: I like the way you put that. Very insightful. I'd be with you, in moderation to see how I liked it.
Downside of AA's as I see it:
Illegal
Expense
Substance dangers (black market)
Necessity of PCT's
and
The Sheer Amount of Knowledge you need to use properly. But I've stuffed that by now. It's the other reasons that stop me. Especially money. I think your bod fights to get back to it's genetic center constantly, and you'll need to continue use to keep any major gains beyond that. I know that there's an argument in favor of using then quitting and keeping the gains, but I've not seen that proven.

Back