7) Pendlay Row vs. 10) Shrugs

colby2152

As per this thread, please vote for your favorite exercise. This is whichever one you find most enjoyable and/or useful.

The Pendlay Row acquired 54 votes while the shrug received 34 votes.

The shrug always seems to find its way into peoples workouts, whether as its own exercise or at the end of a lift. Will it find its way into the 2nd round?

I just don't understand why you've put exersizes VS each other. And here are two of my favorites...can't vote AGAINST one or the other.

<div>
(quadancer @ Apr. 07 2008,18:36)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I just don't understand why you've put exersizes VS each other. And here are two of my favorites...can't vote AGAINST one or the other.</div>
because it is fun

I assume you chose the Pendlays!

Bumping this thread for one day to break the tie!
laugh.gif

<div>
(fearfactory @ Apr. 14 2008,2:14)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">ack! I want to vote for pendlays again!</div>
7-7 as of Tuesday morning; it looks like this will have to wait until Wednesday!

<div>
(fearfactory @ Apr. 14 2008,2:14)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">ack! I want to vote for pendlays again!</div>
I'll take your word for it... Pendlays advance upon no vote to break tie.

<div>
(colby2152 @ Apr. 16 2008,11:53)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(fearfactory @ Apr. 14 2008,2:14)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">ack!  I want to vote for pendlays again!</div>
I'll take your word for it... Pendlays advance upon no vote to break tie.</div>
But, wait! I want to vote for shrugs again...!

Back