Anabolic Diet

HSTMunich85

Hey Guys!

What do you think of the Anabolic Diet? I previously ate very low carb and had pretty good success w/ it (40lbs in 3 months - mainly fat since I weighed myself every morning including bodyfat measurement)...but know I've stumbled over this Anabolic Diet thing that is similar but has those loading days...so what do you think - does it aid in gaining muscle while letting you loose fat?

Thanks,
Mark

you are going to have to mess with the juice in order to effectively put on lbm and lose fat at the same time.

stick to one or the other at a time, you will have better results.

Not neccesarily JWBond...

It really depends on your bodyfat%. I have put on muscle while losing some fat while eating slightly above maintenance. More or less my bf% went down and I lost like a 1lb of fat when I was at 15%. The higher your bf% the easier it (put on LBM while losing fat) is to do.

If you have a sub15% bf, I would stick to a cutting or bulking routine.

-Colby

As with any eating plan results vary among people.

In general, most people respond well in terms of wt loss when initially utilzing the anabolic diet (but this depends as always)

To optimize i would probably suggest consuming less saturated non nutrient dense foods and probably look at consuming a higher level of mono, poly and natural saturated fats . Make sure you are consuming a ample amount of fiber, drink a ton of water, supplement with fish oils and cut the free day to one day as opposed to two

thank you
Coach Hale
www.maxcondition.com

So, basically this diet asks me to eat very low carb (only very low glycemic carbs) on 6 days and then 1 day i load up on carbs - preferrably in the morning and not in the evening?

Is that all I have to do?

Back