At the Arnold

Bryan Haycock

Administrator
Staff member
...and boy are my arms tired!

Hey everybody! I hope many of you have the chance to come down to Columbus and visit the Arnold Classic/Fitness Expo.

Also, as part of the Arnold Strength Summit I'll be giving a lecture on behalf of the Internation Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN). I'll be speaking Friday(today) at 4
wow.gif
0pm local time. The rooms where the seminars are behing held is upstairs from the Expo floor. Not sure what room exactly yet.

There will be several other speakers as well as Pro bodybuilders and Strong Men. It should be a lot of fun.

I'll keep you up to date as to what if any excitement happens at the Expo. Not that I'l particularly good at getting scoops on anything but I do pay attention. :)

Wich I had a digital camera so I could post pics of the show but...oh well.

Later

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ Mar. 04 2005,9:23)]Wich I had a digital camera so I could post pics of the show but...oh well.
Pick up a cheap disposable and then scan the pics or have them digitized
thumbs-up.gif

Gotta get some pics of you and Blade hanging out! Maybe a pose-down
laugh.gif

Awesome, I would love to be there. If you can, get a disposable.

Bryan, are you going to be at the 2005 Mr. O at all?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ Mar. 04 2005,9:23)]...and boy are my arms tired!
Hey everybody! I hope many of you have the chance to come down to Columbus and visit the Arnold Classic/Fitness Expo.
Also, as part of the Arnold Strength Summit I'll be giving a lecture on behalf of the Internation Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN). I'll be speaking Friday(today) at 4
wow.gif
0pm local time. The rooms where the seminars are behing held is upstairs from the Expo floor. Not sure what room exactly yet.
There will be several other speakers as well as Pro bodybuilders and Strong Men. It should be a lot of fun.
I'll keep you up to date as to what if any excitement happens at the Expo. Not that I'l particularly good at getting scoops on anything but I do pay attention. :)
Wich I had a digital camera so I could post pics of the show but...oh well.
Later
It was great meeting you Bryan!
I will post the pics when I get home.

Elle

[b said:
Quote[/b] (VIPER @ Mar. 05 2005,11:21)]Awesome, I would love to be there. If you can, get a disposable.
Bryan, are you going to be at the 2005 Mr. O at all?
As far as I know, yes. I always try to make a quick trip down to Vegas for the Olympia.

Before anybody makes any comments about me having a face only a blind mother could love, you have to take into account the fact that Elle is a beautiful and gracious lady. Anybody would look like yesterdays gym socks next to her.
crazy.gif

Great pic Elle and Bryan!

I am definitely going to try to make it down to the Mr. O this year. I'm trying to save money and hopefully should have enough by the end of summer but who knows.

I'm looking forward to meeting you. Do you think you'll have a booth, and/or are you doing any seminars?

wow.gif
5-->
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Old and Grey @ Mar. 09 2005,7
wow.gif
5)]And she likes Harley's too!      
happy.gif
What can I say?  They're in my backyard.  Yes  
dozingoff.gif
 I'm a cheesehead ;)
Here's another pic.

Will you be at the general expo, or a specific event? I life in a suburb of Columbus, and wasn't planning on attending, but if you'll be in the general expo, I might go.

Out of curiosity, will you be representing Pod Fitness, or lecturing, or what?

<div>
(etothepii @ Feb. 26 2007,12:59)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Will you be at the general expo, or a specific event? I life in a suburb of Columbus, and wasn't planning on attending, but if you'll be in the general expo, I might go.

Out of curiosity, will you be representing Pod Fitness, or lecturing, or what?</div>
I'll be going for Podfitness. No booth or anything, just making contacts. So I'll be at the general Expo.

None of the pics in this thread open for me. I wonder what program/viewer you need? Properties of them just say HTTP and otherwise "not available".

<div>
(quadancer @ Feb. 26 2007,21:39)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">None of the pics in this thread open for me. I wonder what program/viewer you need? Properties of them just say HTTP and otherwise "not available".</div>
Probably because those posts are so old. The files for those graphics have been long since deleted. Just my guess.

Cool about the expo. If I can convince my wife, I'll try to make it!
biggrin.gif

Does Arnold himself still attend? I think there was some controversy because he was the governor and couldn't endorse commercial events or something.

<div>
(bgates1654 @ Feb. 28 2007,12:54)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Wow. I did nt realize it was in Columbus, OH this year. I am gonna try to make it up there sometime this weekend.</div>
uh... it's in Columbus every year.

Back