Balls to the Wall.

sci - you gotta feel proud of what you've accomplished, regardless of the speed of it all. For God's sake, man - you just hit PR's! Step back and enjoy it - even if your cut isn't exactly going as fast as you'd like, your strength levels are growing nicely, right in line with your program design.

I have nothing but respect for you, your approach and your progress; with your raw gut-wrenching emotion, (and dedication for that matter) you'll hit your goals in due time.

<div>
(_tim @ Jul. 31 2007,10:13)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">sci - you gotta feel proud of what you've accomplished, regardless of the speed of it all.  For God's sake, man - you just hit PR's!  Step back and enjoy it - even if your cut isn't exactly going as fast as you'd like, your strength levels are growing nicely, right in line with your program design.

I have nothing but respect for you, your approach and your progress; with your raw gut-wrenching emotion, (and dedication for that matter) you'll hit your goals in due time.</div>
Man thanks, you really made my day!
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

I have been kind of burning out with my SST approach and all these PRs while cutting is killing me. (although I am very happy and satisfied with the strength!)

I decided to change things up a bit and see how it goes.

7/31/07-(chest day)

Bench: 185x10
Military: 95x10
Dips: BWx10
DB Flyes: 70sx8

Nice quick and efficient chest workout. Tomorrow will be 'back day', my favorite, but ohhh so painful.
ghostface.gif
laugh.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> And once I am done cutting, I will try to stay under 12% bodyfat for the rest of my life. I would rather be lean and limit my gains, instead of being 'soft' and always having to diet. </div>

Slow bulk! Slow bulk! Slow bulk!

Back