Big Thanks to Bryan

No...not to defend himself he does not need that!

Just to say hi! He hasn't been around for a while anyway!

After all this, thread is dedicated to him and HST! So why not!

<div>
(Fausto @ Jul. 09 2006,13:37)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">No...not to defend himself he does not need that!

Just to say hi! He hasn't been around for a while anyway!

After all this, thread is dedicated to him and HST! So why not!</div>
Oh, I thought you wanted him to defend himself....again

thanks brian...i'm having the time with my life with HST...i dont think i'll ever even have to look at another program because this is so effective...

I actually kinda thought Fausto actually wanted Bryan to make a statement about our loudest newest &quot;friend&quot; here, the self-proclaimed &quot;Real Deal&quot;. I don't even want to waste my energy typing in response to RD - I'd imagine Bryan himself would find that immeasurably more a waste of his time.

Anyhoo, perhaps Bryan is busy. He doesn't seem to have logged in for a while. I volunteered to debug the posting scripts to see if I can resolve the server error we're getting, but so far no reply to that yet.

In keeping with this thread, thanks Bryan. &quot;Yo' da man&quot;, as they say.
cool.gif

Regards,
-JV

does anybody know when brians hst book is comming out ?
or isn`t he writing any more ?

please say something to this brian !

Back on the topic started by BIZ: I just thought I would add that it's not that it's a bad thing that has happened to Bryan, it's just one thing that didn't work out. Most entrepreneurial types have more failures than successes but they don't let that hold them back. Most of the really successful people in this world have had plenty of failures and a few successes that have done really well for them. I am sure Bryan has many more feathers to his cap.
smile.gif

yeah, i have respect for bryan, really !
but i think bryan has a real time job that is payed good and from which he is living. so the nutrition shop was a second business from him, and like i have said, the nutrition business is a hard business for a little company !

so he should bring out his book ! i think everybody or every second person here would buy this !!!!!!!!!

<div>
(Lol @ Jul. 11 2006,10:02)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">......that has happened to Bryan, it's just one thing that didn't work out. Most entrepreneurial types have more failures than successes but they don't let that hold them back. Most of the really successful people in this world have had plenty of failures and a few successes that have done really well for them.</div>
LOL, you hit the nail on the head. Bryan being the entrepreneurial type, he is likely involved in other equally rewarding things. Also entrepreneur's tend to keep moving forward looking for the next big thing that will do even better for them.
smile.gif

In my fourth cycle, loving HST, I wonder how long gains can keep coming, knowing I'm 52, with low test (doc won't approve HRT either) and a slow ticker and a pacemaker...
I just wonder if there's anyone out there with more than a couple years in this. I'd like to keep doing it FOREVER!
I know I'm a latecomer, but coming from a PAID forum from a PAID program that got too hard on the ol' joints....Bryan is a Godsend, so MY hat's off to him!

<div>
(quadancer @ Jul. 12 2006,11:34)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">(doc won't approve HRT either)</div>
Not to go off topic here, but have your Doc refer you to an Endo, I'll bet he will prescribe it.

I just want to add my thanks! HST is a GREAT program and as many have seen, everyone can tinker with it to maximize our results.

And as great as it is, I would like to thank Bryan for a more important thing...his ethics.

He not only created HST, but he gave it to us for free. How many others can make that claim?

He also provided us a board with which we could hold fruitful discussions and learn from each other! And yes, unlike some other sites out there, he has answered many of us personally with questions.

And eventhough this is a business, he didn't treat me like it was. I bought some of his old flakky driver off of ebay and he sent me an email saying if I didn't like it he'd give me a can of driver+ for free. THAT's the kind of guy he is and my hat's off to him. I really appreciated that!

I actually have been out of lifting for over a year and came back to get some more primer/driver and to catch up on any advances I've missed in HST. While I'm saddened by his product line being discontinued, I still have HST.

I HOPE we will still have this board!

Even if not, I salute you for your sharing HST, and your personality and ethics.

Good luck in all your endeavors and I wish you well.

Sincerely,
Greg (bluze)

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I HOPE we will still have this board!</div>

Loosing this board is a scary thought! There si none like it anywhere on earth! It is as BIG as it comes.

<div>
(Fausto @ Jul. 12 2006,20:51)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> <div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I HOPE we will still have this board!</div>

Loosing this board is a scary thought! There si none like it anywhere on earth! It is as BIG as it comes.</div>
Damn, I hope Bryan keeps a backup!

I am very thankful for finding out about HST. Bryan's work here is so valuable to me. I PM'd him a while back with some personal thanks (wonder if he read it?) Anyway, I'm sure he's busy, but I'll say &quot;thanks&quot; again in this thread.

I am at the point where I would be very open to the idea of helping promote HST/HSN for him in my area. For example, Columbus, OH hosts the Arnold Fitness Classic every year, and I would happily volunteer to do some kind of promoting there, but...

HST ... free info, no potential there for income.
HSN ... now non-existing.
Me ... although I look waaaaaayyyy better than I ever have in my life, I'm very small compared to experienced weight lifters. No one could take me seriously (yet) in promoting hypertrophy-specific training!!!
laugh.gif

<div>
(quadancer @ Jul. 12 2006,11:34)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I just wonder if there's anyone out there with more than a couple years in this. I'd like to keep doing it FOREVER!</div>
I'm 53 and have been here for 4 yrs. Don't post much here anymore because I don't know what else can be said about HST. If it didn't work better than anything I've ever tried, I would have moved on by now. I tried everything over the years and by the time I crawled into this forum, my body was so beat up by using all the steroid workouts. Now the only pains I have are when I fall back into the more is better trap. Once I back off, they usually go away although at 53 - I expect some pain.

In the beginning Bryan was around a lot and so were guys like Blade. Once Blade developed the FAQ it made most of this self explanatory. As a result the forum traffic has tapered off because most issues have been covered.

Bryan was a big help to me in the beginning because it takes a huge leap of faith to change to something like HST when you've done either HIT or volume training for years. He answered all my questions - and there were many.

So Bryan - I hope your absence here is because the rest of your life is going so well.

Thanks for everything!
Firm

Back