Biotest Mag-10

what I did with the cyclodiol powder was get some nasal spray and empty out the stuff that was in it, i rinsed it out and then filled it with 28 ml water and 9 grams of the cyclodiol stuff. They aren't allowed to come right out and tell you that its for nasal delivery, the fda considers that a delivery method kind of like injecting and so its illegal.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (workinprogress @ July 24 2002,2:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what I did with the cyclodiol powder was get some nasal spray and empty out the stuff that was in it, i rinsed it out and then filled it with 28 ml water and 9 grams of the cyclodiol stuff.  They aren't allowed to come right out and tell you that its for nasal delivery, the fda considers that a delivery method kind of like injecting and so its illegal.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
gotcha - any pos. results to report?

The cyclo leaves a horrible taste at the back of your throat and kind of crusts your nose up. It does give you a boost before your workout though.

I wish I would have gotten some 4-ad in a transdermal form because I can't take shoot this up my nose this often and it won't give the estrogenic effects like I want when only used once or twice a day. I am seeing good results from the ONE though, well was :D I read alot on fina and now i'm doing that, just started it 2 days ago, and will be doing some converted syno also. But in the two weeks I was on the ONE I went up 4 pounds and definately lost some fat.

How long after a cycle of MAG 10 does the test suppression typically last? Are there any long terms side effects?

This is my plan for the upcoming Fall, hoping to gain some weight; please critique!  :

wk
1    15's
2    15's
3    10's
4    10's       Mag-10
5    5's        Mag-10
6    5's        Tribulus, M (Antiestrogen)
7    neg's     Tribulus, M (Antiestrogen)
8    rest
9    12's
10   10's     Mag-10
11   8's       Mag-10
12   5's       Tribulus, M (Antiestrogen)
13   neg's    Tribulus, M (Antiestrogen)
14   rest

No critique needed. Your plan is sound and follows Biotest's recs as well as Brian's. Any reason you don't want 2 weeks of negatives?

I could possibly switch my last week of 5's to negatives, so I had one week of fives, then 2 weeks of negatives; but I want to take only the suggested 4 weeks off of Mag-10 between cycles. What should I do??

I am thinking of using Sauce Extreme to bridge between the two Mag-10 cycles, and then for 1 month after the second cycle. How does that sound??

I am a little worried about gyno. What would be the best choice of gyno suppressants of: Vitex, DIM, I3C, Saw Palmetto, or any others???

Tatsuo,

I think the mistake most guys make is they don't eat enough to get the effects. Buy 1/2 the grocery store and eat like a horse while &quot;on&quot;, other wise it can be a waist of time and money. And I have found that kind of eating takes a lot of planning.

Thanks Bob, I think I have my diet pretty down pat; I eat about 4 solid food meals a day and 3 MRP's, making sure that my meals are well rounded and hearty. But my main question remains... What about gyno?

Folks,
I have read the threads on 2 week use of androgens.  Would you please comment on the best way(s) to cycle longer length (i.e. 3 week and 4 week) cycles and HST.
Thanks

2 week cycles take advantage of a phenomenon related to HPTA recovery - if ending androgen use by the 2 week point, endogenous T levels are restored in a matter of a few days. Beyond that, recovery would be similar whether you do 3 weeks or 8 weeks. One can expect to lose some muscle mass during the recovery period. Hence, one should opt to gain as much as possible by being on for longer periods.

2 week cycles are good if you string at least 3-4 of them together. Anything between 3-7 weeks is illogical. 8-10 weeks is optimal IMO. 12 weeks and beyond might give you recovery problems due to the HPTA being inhibited for excessive periods of time.

I don't think gyno should be a problem in 2 week cycles with Mag-10, too much anti-estrogens may hamper optimal growth so use the minimum amount required. I'd stick to the pharmaceuticals like Arimidex and Clomid, but I really don't have any data on the herbal ones to give you my opinion.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is there any way MAG-10 could cause gyno?
No. Estrogen levels will not increase and there’s no known progestogenic effect.
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
(The Mag-10 FAQ on T-mag &lt;http://www.t-mag.com/articles/179magfaq.html&gt;).
Any truth to that? Biotest is pretty infamous for exaggerated claims  
dozingoff.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">if ending androgen use by the 2 week point, endogenous T levels are restored in a matter of a few days (...) 2 week cycles are good if you string at least 3-4 of them together.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
In other words, if you want to try a cycle with minimal risk of side effects, just to see how you respond, 2 weeks would be the way to go? Is time more of a factor than dose? That is, if you're on for only 2 weeks, it is safe to go with a larger dose?

Thanks Blade,

The only thing I am not wild about with the &quot;2 weeks on&quot; is with HST you are only &quot;on&quot; for 2 weeks of the 9 week cycle of HST. Anyway around that?

back to the idea of training while &quot;on&quot;, what would a 4 week cycle of ONE (by avantlabs) look like for someone who isn't a regular user of such substances, meaning i wont necessarily be doing cycles on a regular basis.

I am thinking.

(keeping with where i left off)
-regular week of SD
-2 weeks of 15's
-2 weeks of 10's while ON
-2 weeks of 8's while ON
-2 weeks of 5's coming off

By this time should my test levels be back to normal (assuming i am using natural test boosters). If not what should i do after the 5's if i am unable to do negatives, just add weight and continue the 5's? Then do SD once my test levels are back to normal?

UPDATE: This program is great. Along with my training and supplement regimen that is in this post, I have been eating about 450g protein, 5000cal, and have gained 20pounds!! Although some of it may be water weight and glycogen store replenishments because I just came off a diet phase, it's 20 pounds nonetheless.

Wow great results Tatsuo!!!

I have read almost every thread on here about prohoromones trying to make a good decision on where to buy/which one.  So far it seems like One or maybe Mag-10 from dpsnutrition.com would be a good choice.  One seems to have the best reviews from most of you and I have read in some threads about dpsnutrition.com being a good place to order from.  The problem is I live in Canada and am not sure if I could order either of these because of customs.  Now I could phone around and possibly find out if I could get either of these supplements or similar but I would rather come here and hopefully find someone who has had the same problem and learn what they did.  If anyone has an answer to that I would greatly appreciate it.
worship.gif

Reven, I live in Canada as well and I've been trying to figure out how to get 19Nordiol past customs. From what I've read most companies in the US will ship it, but if the stuff gets confiscated then it's your loss. I've also read that 9 out of 10 times these items will make it past customs without any problems.

If anyone else has any info they want to add, please do.

Would I increase the sets and reps while on mag-10 to increase the volume? And should I go to failure while on mag-10 or should going close to failure still be of concern for growth? Is 3 weeks of working out and a week of rest after using mag-10 enough time for my testosterones to recover naturally? I'm doing 2 week on and 4 week off protocol. After the two cycles I plan to do a regular HST cycle so my tendons would be well and I might try cutting with mag-10. So what do you guys think?

Wk.
1. 15
2. 10 mag-10
3. 5 mag-10
4. 5
5. 5-neg
6. 5-neg
7. rest
8. 10 mag-10
9. 5 mag-10
10. 5
11. 5-neg