Biotest Mag-10

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Would I increase the sets and reps while on mag-10 to increase the volume?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Yes. Just don't go overboard.
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And should I go to failure while on mag-10 [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
No.
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is 3 weeks of working out and a week of rest after using mag-10 enough time for my testosterones to recover naturally?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
It depends. After a 2 week cycle T recovers quickly, though. Just keep in mind that you should train during recovery, as it helps T levels to return.
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> might try cutting with mag-10[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
MAG-10 not good for cutting. Go with straight 1-Test or 1-AD instead.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Janne @ Aug. 15 2002,05:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is there any way MAG-10 could cause gyno?
No. Estrogen levels will not increase and there’s no known progestogenic effect.
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
(The Mag-10 FAQ on T-mag &lt;http://www.t-mag.com/articles/179magfaq.html&gt;).
Any truth to that? Biotest is pretty infamous for exaggerated claims  
dozingoff.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
This is, of course, false, assuming the product works (i.e. the delivery system results is significant post-1st pass absorption of the actives), because it contains 4-AD, which converts to testosterone, which converts to estrogen.

4-ADerm and ONE+ absolutley increase estrogen, though I have never heard of gyno from them (or any other 4-AD product).

Back