Blend protein=more gas?

steropower

I have a lot of gas since i started the cycle.I use the same blended protein as before.I just increased the carbs.I doubled them.I didn't have this problem before this cycle.However i am lactose intolerant.

Do you have more gas with blended?I think i will return to ON's Gold Whey or try an Isolate.

The protein i take is Reflex Peptide Fusion.

I've had a lot of luck with ON's Whey. I recently switched to another brand (I thought I got a good deal), but I will go back to ON when I finish the batch. ON mixes better and digests better for me.

Well i thought it was something else in my diet but now i am sure is the blended protein.I don't remember having this with ON Gold Whey or Reflex Instant Whey.I had with ON the first days though.I just used 2 scoops after training and felt it after a few minutes.

Also found out that Chocolate gives much more gas.I had a tub of Banana,Chocolate and Strawberry.With Banana i didn't have so much discomfort.Then i tried Chocolate and felt some but didn't thought it was because of taste.Now i tried to turn to last tub of Strawberry and feel much better.Is this a coincidence or happened to you too?

Have you tried taking Gas-X or similar medication to see if it helps? Obviously it would be optimal to find a protein that doesn't give you that problem, but personally I wouldn't want to waste a whole tub of protein and would probably try to soldier through it.

I have taken in past Lactase tablets.It worked a bit but needed to take huge amounts and wasn't worth it.Anyway i will get back to a good Whey.I used a blend because thay said it was better(you know Gives more strength,Builds more muscle and Burns more fat...the classic moto...LoL)...but one more time found out it was just a marketing hype of supplement companies.I didn't notice a simple thing between Whey and Blend and used both of them from same company to make a more objective comparison.Also used Gaspari Myofusion without noticing anything better than a good whey proetin in terms of results.

However i have used bulk whey from a well known UK company site that was complete crap with zero results.The phrase "You get what you pay for" is true sometimes.Also i believe that "All whey protein is not the same".

I never tried Isolate though.Does it worth the change from ON Gold Whey to go for Isolate?

If you have to suggest any better protein i would like to hear.

Back