Bryan, you still doing REFEEDS.

zoomz

I've done Lyles UD2 with great results to get under 10% but find it taxing after a while and since starting HST just doing the eatng for size etc and enjoy it more no more up and down. How low are you taking your carbs before refeed and is this just temporary for you.

Refeeds aren't necessary if you are eating a good diet. Refeeds only become usful when you are really cutting your calories back. Otherwise, simply eat according to your needs and use cardio to take up the slack.

Didn't I read a post a while back where you were now doing a low carb during the week and refeeding on weekends? I was just wondering how that went but I do agree with your reply.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ Nov. 22 2004,12:10)]Yeah, I try to keep carbs lower during the week. Then on weekends I let my hair down a bit.
How low are your carbs during the week?

I believe I remember you saying that you are more or less at your limit for muscular gains, would you be doing the approach above if you were still trying to add mass?

You may want to check Lyle's Bodyrecomposition.com
regarding refeeds and the Ultimate diet program etc. Not recommended if one is 15% or over.

Back