Bullseye aims for bullseye

Haha! Thanks for the support Tunnelrat. 20 years is like a fart in space. Just a couple of HST-cycles and I'll be there ;)

As for soccer...how can you not love the sport? Don't say you love hockey and Formel 1...cause that's not sport
smile.gif

I will have my revenge on deadlifts tomorrow
mad.gif

Yesterdays workout went well. I got my revenge on deadlifts. It nearly killed me, but I managed to do them all without pausing.

I also threw in one set of pullups(palms facing towards me) just for the fun of it and did 15 reps without any hassle. Pretty good I think since I haven't done them in a long time. My record is 20.

Since I'm doing chins(palms facing away) in my routine I felt the urge for some pullups. I actually enjoy them more than chins because they hit my biceps like hell, but I think chins is better for overall back-development.

Tonight it's time for carb-load again. It will be crazy like always
tounge.gif

The carb-load is actually one of the things I like the most in my eating plan. Eating carbs like a madman for the two last meals of the day is something I normally wouldn't do on an "ordinary" diet. And that's the charm of it....eating like a madman
biggrin.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">It nearly killed me, but I managed to do them all without pausing.</div>
Remember deadlifts need to be deloaded on the floor, it is not a a touch and go. You don't need to &quot;rest&quot; but you also can't rely on stretch reflex from touch and go.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I also threw in one set of pullups(palms facing towards me) .... Since I'm doing chins(palms facing away)</div>
I think you got this one mixed up. Palms facing you is chin and palms facing away is pullups.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Remember deadlifts need to be deloaded on the floor, it is not a a touch and go. You don't need to &quot;rest&quot; but you also can't rely on stretch reflex from touch and go.</div>

I'm doing straight-legged straight back deadlifts, so there's no deloading.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I think you got this one mixed up. Palms facing you is chin and palms facing away is pullups.</div>

Yep you're right...I always mix them up...but I think you got the idea?
smile.gif
Regardless of wether performing chinup or pullup, you're &quot;chinning&quot;.

Did some ab-wheel today. On of my offdays so nothing really special about it. Looking forward to step inside my gym tomorrow starting this cycles first 10s.

I might say hello to my scale too....just to check that I'm heading in the right direction. Don't care too much about my weight as long as my bodyfat keeps going south. I don't really trust my scales estimation of bodyfat though. I think I'll pick up my old caliper again just to see how much the results differ from each other.

Yesterdays 10s were great. Nice to do two sets per exercise and heavier weights. The downside was that i forgot my workout-scheme at home so I had to estimate most weights.

Carb-loading right now. Feels good because I've been pretty tired. Just started working again after two weeks free time with my newborn daughter so I think that's a reason.

Work is getting in the way of my training this week so I'll miss at least one workout. Not too happy about it, but there's really nothing I can do. Since I'm using an A and B routine and therefore have bigger increments than when using only one routine it might be tough to miss one workout.

I bought new batteries for my bodyfat caliper yesterday so hopefully I will see how accurate or inaccurate my scale is. I suspect that it's way off, since results can differ by 2 kg from day to day and bodyfat readings also differ like crazy. (Even though I always measure on an empty stomach in the morning.)

Last night I probably dug a little too deep into ketosis. I haven't carb-loaded since Wednesday so it's no surprise. My wife (We'll get married in august so I might as well call her wife already) told me that my breath filled the whole bedroom during the night! SEXY!
rock.gif
NOT!

Tomorrow I'll carb-load like crazy to erase my bad breath. Guess I have to drink a little more water and add some fruit so I don't bother her nightsleep when it's been a long time between my carb-loads.

So there it is! Carb-load mission completed for today. This will certainly put my breath back to normal again. Did some leglifts and ab-wheel for abs yesterday and today I've been very sore in my abs...not to mention my legs after the deads....It's not a bad feeling actually..I like being a bit sore, makes me feel that I've done my &quot;homework&quot;
cool.gif

Just came back from 15 min of HIIT. Man that's intense cardiotraining at it's best. This time I used a stationary bike at my gym. It actually felt a lot better than my wind sprints. I'll do my HIIT on stationary bike until I'm used to the mental pressure of almost dying
ghostface.gif
...BRING ON THE PAIN!!!
biggrin.gif

Now it's time for cold smoked salmon with a mixed salad and cottage cheese.

10s today felt jabbadabbadoo! Added soome ab-training by doing leglifts. Looking forward to 5s next week. Just realised that my SD will be synced with my vacation...perfect!
cool.gif

Later tonight it's carb-load time. I'm thinking of just doing one BIG carb-load meal today instead of splitting into two like I use to do. I want to pig out totally on pasta tonight and top it with a couple of fruits.

Just found a place for some hardcore-training. This guy shows a lot of exercises for your home gym. Pretty impressive stuff actually. Smart ways of building your own equipment and so on.

http://www.rosstraining.com

I dream of building my own homegym later in life when I buy a house...If that ever happens
wow.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I dream of building my own homegym later in life when I buy a house...If that ever happens
wow.gif
</div>
Yeah, me too...

<div>
(bullseye @ Jun. 04 2008,10:30)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I dream of building my own homegym later in life when I buy a house...If that ever happens  
wow.gif
</div>
Make it happen!

Carb-load done! I feel like a swollen hippo afterwards and actually long for cutting down carbs again tomorrow.

Yesterdays workout was mentally crazy. Squats almost had me throw the towel in. I actually made pretty much noise when completing my two sets. Not very popular in a gym where makeup and looking good is the main priority.

Tomorrow will be an intense day. First my last workout of 10s. Maxing deads etc and then football (hopefully I'll be able to run faster than a snail after my deadlifts)....and in the evening carb-load.

Wooha, my body is sore like h***. I guess it wasn't such a good idea to workout and play football for two hours afterwards.....but is sure was fun and my carb-load was massive!

I'm seeing lot's of improvement in my physique now. More toned and slimmed down.

I'll miss one workout this week. Felt like I was on the brink of catching a cold yesterday so I waited until today before I started my 5s. I only had time for 2 sets per exercise this time since work pretty much occupied the whole day.

Sundays football is still haunting my leg muscles. The workout went well though and I feel light overall.....I often run to and from my gym and lately I've felt light and powerful when doing this. Not heavy and week like before when I was out of shape. It's a great feeling and it makes me motivated since I don't want to go back to the previous condition.

This Saturday it's time to take some new measurements to check how my body has transformed.

Back