Bullworker

Discussion in 'Home Exercise Equipment' started by wwefhello, Sep 24, 2004.

1. wwefhello

wwefhello New Member

Hi

Does anyone have and/or use the Bullworker exercise machine. I think that it is quite a good compact piece of equipment. What do you guys think?

2. Old and Grey

Old and Grey Super Moderator Staff Member

They still sell those things?

3. Bryan Haycock

Bryan Haycock Administrator Staff Member

BULLWORKER!

4. Old and Grey

Old and Grey Super Moderator Staff Member

Remember the springs? We used to hang them on a doornob to try and do rows and, invariably they would slip off and whack us in the head. Or catch our newly growing chest hair in the spring and have to painfully yank the spring away. [​IMG]

5. the_dark_master

the_dark_master New Member

Still can't do that one "behind the back, at waist level; if you know what I mean..."

6. the_dark_master

the_dark_master New Member

PS. Forgot to say it's a pile of crap (unless you're an archer or into recycling baked bean cans)

7. wwefhello

wwefhello New Member

anyone else?. Anyone ever get any good results using the bullworker exclusively?

8. quadancer

quadancer New Member

Gee, I think it's in the closet behind my thighmaster! [​IMG]

9. faz

faz Active Member

what was the other one called that was like a spring with handles at each end,the one i had snaped nearly hit me in the face.

10. stevejones

stevejones Member

Those things are great for jamming out to rock.  When I was a kid I used to use my dad's bullworker to play air guitar when I listened to Van Halen.

11. quadancer

quadancer New Member

12. Lol

Lol Super Moderator Staff Member

<div>
    (stevejones @ Nov. 22 2006,21:29)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Those things are great for jamming out to rock.  When I was a kid I used to use my dad's bullworker to play air guitar when I listened to Van Halen.</div>
    You would have thought that being an aspiring guitarist I would have figured that one out too as my dad had a Bullworker! Heck, I think he still has it knocking around somewhere so I'm going to give it a good squeezing next time I'm visiting. Never did get it to the end of the measuring scale thingy. Maybe my time has now come! [​IMG]