Calorie Calculator

Dvst8or

Hey all,

I remember finding a site a while back that would allow you to enter various foods eaten throughout the day and estimate total daily caloric intake, even breaking the foods down into protein, fat, and carbs percentages.

Does anyone have anything like that?

It would help me out a lot because, while I am stationed over here in Korea, most of my meals come from a chow hall (cafeteria style). And there is no real way for me to count calories except to go by serving size.

Thanks in advance,
Brian

<div>
(Bulldog @ Jun. 13 2007,05:17)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Try www.fitday.com</div>
Thank you very much.

That is EXACTLY what I had found before and what I was looking for!

You're very welcome!
smile.gif

I personally like nutritiondata.com, and I do everything in Excel so that way it is fully customizable, and I don't need the internet since I copy all the info to the spreadsheet. Only downside is that it does take a good amount of work to initially set up.

That's a good idea Colby. But the reason I like Fitday is because I can access it from work, home or anywhere else with Internet acces.

I agree which is why I tried fitday and diet analysis plus before. Each time I tried them my participation didn't last past one week because of the slow loading and how used to Excel I was. I analyze my diet more than most people as you can see in my sig, so most people wouldn't need to devise some extravagant analysis for their own needs.

<div>
(Dvst8or @ Jun. 13 2007,01:43)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I remember finding a site a while back that would allow you to enter various foods eaten throughout the day and estimate total daily caloric intake, even breaking the foods down into protein, fat, and carbs percentages</div>
I've been using this one:

http://www.calorie-count.com/

Back