Can someone explain max-stim

<div>
(robefc @ Jul. 28 2006,13:39)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">cnegotiater - I use the smith machine for incline but you can just as easily use a standard benching bench for flat. Racking the weight each time might seem annoying but actually its fine, as long as you have the height of the supports set just below full arm extension.

I personally would only do 1 set of either flat or incline per workout max-stim style (that's 1/4th of your chest workload!).</div>
I tried regular benching and the way my rotator cuffs and stablizers are the long barbell is very difficult for me to balance and evenly push up. The smith machine stablizes for you so that takes the stress of them which i can do. Dumbbells i can also do because they dont require me to balance a long bar just two small spots which i can push up at an uneven rate if i have to and be ok. I could get this fixed with surgery, but since im done playing baseball it wouldnt be worth it for me to get done just for lifting if i can avoid it.

Also i am doing 2 sets of each because im in a cutting cycle
sad.gif
sucks right? haha

Sorry guys I've been busy lately.

Yes I would prefer these questions get asked at Max-Stim. Also I'm gonna move this thread to General Training because even though I am sure Bryan agrees with some of it, it's not Bryan's HST and this is the HST forum

my bad, i just wanted to see how to get it working in my max stim i agree.

One more question, i did it today for bicep curls and do i do a rep and wait the time i want while HOLDING the weight or DROP the weight?

<div>
(cnegotiator @ Jul. 28 2006,17:48)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">my bad, i just wanted to see how to get it working in my max stim i agree.

One more question, i did it today for bicep curls and do i do a rep and wait the time i want while HOLDING the weight or DROP the weight?</div>
Put the weight down between reps. The idea is to remove muscular tension, reducing fatigue.

<div>
(cnegotiator @ Jul. 28 2006,17:48)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">my bad, i just wanted to see how to get it working in my max stim i agree.

One more question, i did it today for bicep curls and do i do a rep and wait the time i want while HOLDING the weight or DROP the weight?</div>
Well I never actually said DROP the weight, that might hurt if it hit your toes, but as Monkeyarms said I do say remove all tension during M-Time.

Back