Check out Lee Priest!

I

imported_duffman

Check this photo of Lee Priest, from an appearance he did recently. some new intresting tatoos. Mike Tyson style....

image.php

Tats are cool. Unless you put them on your face; that's just stupid to me. Imagine how he's gonna look at 65. I'd want his arms there...whew!

Wow, those people around him are short.

Yeah, Lee is looking more and more moronic lately. Albeit a huge, strong moron, but still a moron.

<div>
(duffman @ Oct. 14 2006,00:34)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Check this photo of Lee Priest, from an appearance he did recently. some new intresting tatoos. Mike Tyson style....</div>
If you are easily amused, I advise you to never meet Lee Priest in person.  I met him and had to bite my tongue hard to keep from laughing.  Excessive tats have always done that to me.  I got my ass beat down many years ago for laughing at a guy who had most of his body tattooed.  
(I didn't take this pic, it's on the net)

<div>
(stevejones @ Oct. 15 2006,09:40)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I got my ass beat down many years ago for laughing at a guy who had most of his body tattooed.</div>
I don't suppose that happens anymore, even if you do laugh?!
biggrin.gif

<div>
(Totentanz @ Oct. 14 2006,22:02)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Wow, those people around him are short.</div>
Unless he's standing on a box or something, isn't he like 5'4"

Back