CNS support

Ditto to sex.
biggrin.gif

Seriously.

Quad,

I have taken almost every supplement available. A few work but most are just a waste of money. I mix it with ALCAR first thing in the morning, sip on it through my workouts and take one serving at bed. I could feel my system getting overworked- you know......waking up with racing heart rate, feeling drained and getting a lot of colds. With this supplement, I feel better, have more energy and recover much faster. I do not think that it is going to make me bigger, but feeling better and getting better rest and recuperation can only lead to good things in the gym.

I like a tab of yohimbe (500mg) and one of Stimerex to fire up a workout. As I neared the end of the cycle, I noticed that they just weren't working much anymore. I would like to see how that Poseidon does near the end of a cycle. Maybe, if it works well, it could even extend a cycle.
How cool would THAT be?
cool.gif

Needtoeat- Have I experienced the Niacin Flush? Well let me tell you about the one that I have right now. I spent the day on the Lake and like a moron, I did not put on any sunscreen. I just finished up some work in my office and headed down to take my nightly Poseidon drink (sleep is absolutely friggin awesome on this stuff). I have got a niacin flush on top of one of the worst sunburns and it hurts like hell. I would give up 50 pounds on my bench right now to have it stop! But the reason that I initially bought this was for CNS support. It does appear to be working.

I didnt figure you bought it for the niacin flush.
biggrin.gif

Any other options, as that side effect sounds like something I dont wanna deal with, have enough to deal with as it is?

Naw, still on the shelves here. That Poseidon would do a lot more for you if it works. And if you're getting a niacin flush, it just means that you're getting the right niacin.

Gaba didn't do diddly-squat for me. Evidently, it can't cross enough of it over the brain-barrier unless you inject it.

Back