Cottage Cheese

• Thread starter imported_diznik
  • Start date
Guess it's got something to do with the grass on the other side of the fence. Besides - my mom always told me it was good to "experience" other cultures ;)

Oh, and...I don't agree with that picture. There is no switch on most guys. We're turned on all the time. :)

I thought my wife had come up with a novel idea, but I see someone beat me to it. For ZERO CARBS or FAT or anything, stirring flavored gelatin into it stops it from tasting like paste. Of course it's good over greens, maybe with a little olive oil, or when bulking, mixed with peanut butter or fruit, chopped pineapple being my favorite.
Like liquor, it's an acquired taste for some, for others, it's just good right off. But like tofu, it takes on any flavor you put in it, so I think it's a versatile superfood. And doesn't make you pee as much as milk.
wink.gif

I just tried cottage cheese for the first time (and "fat-free, .3g of fat/serving at that) recently, and I loved it and been hooked ever since.

I love it for a mid-morning snack. I have two rounds of toast, butter, a really fruity jam and a mountain of cottage cheese on each slice. Fantastic!

I even had this as a treat when I was cutting - I just went easy on the butter and jam.

It was with regard to cottage cheese that my dear Dad imparted to me some of life's deepest wisdom.

He said: "Nobody likes cottage cheese; you just eat it."

200 grams Cottage cheese
10g ground almonds
10g ground walnuts
150g mixed frozen berries ( organic)
25g bee pollen
1/2 banana
a spoon of honey

This should solve the problem ( I used to eat this everyday for breakfast b4 cutting diary out of my nutritional protocol)

Back