Dorian Yates seminar

RUSS

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/2048/225/

Discuss?
smile.gif

he is certainly nowhere near the size or shape he was in when he was on the gear,which IMO goes to show whats the point of taking steroids (unless your a competetive bbr)

True - and I would imagine he would probably be on HRT at this point (at the very least)
biggrin.gif
I do think he is probably the most forth right former champ when it comes to that subject . If you've ever seen the teen photo of him that surfaces on the net from time to time where he appears to be sitting drinking a beer looking very ectomorphic you can't help but be awed by the difference between that and the "black socks" photos.

I wouldn't call him small or even medium either LOL , I think it should be kept in mind that his last OLYMPIA was in '97 a good 12 years ago - he's obviously moving on with his life now. Also the triceps and biceps tears would limit him considerably as regards to loads and exercises. And just a thought - even at this point he could probably go back "on" and in six months reach a level non of us mere mortals could EVER attain - injuries and all! MHO of course...
biggrin.gif

His body looks great. There is no question that the guy works out--heavily. At least that's what I would think if I saw him walking down the street. He looks so damn old though. Hard to believe he's "only" 47.

Back