Driver Availability

The Driver has arrived!
thumbs-up.gif

Well, MRPs in containers don't usually sale as well overall (people are lazy), but the majority of us here would appreciate the savings if Bryan introduced it in containers. It would also save Bryan quite a bit on packaging.

I cannot find HSN products in Italy yet and I just finished my protein supply.Any news about Olympian's site (in theyr catalogue there arent HSN products yet)?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (boggy @ May 14 2003,4:50)]I cannot find HSN products in Italy yet and I just finished my protein supply.Any news about Olympian's site (in theyr catalogue there arent HSN products yet)?
Olympian's inventory of HSN products is in transit to Italy as we speak.
thumbs-up.gif

First of all, thank you for all you have done. I love HST and thanks to it, I once again look foward to every single workout and have experienced excellent results using HST.

HSN products are awesome and I'm so happy to see driver available again. I have a couple quick questions, are Primer and Driver available NOW on the other websites (1fast400.com, netrition.com, etc.) or will it take a while for them to have access to those products? Can I order HSN Creatine from them as well? If I do order through your website (using paypal), how long will it take to receive the product?

Once again thank you for everything!
peace out!

I actually contacted the CS department at 1fast400 and they said the shipment of Driver went out on Tuesday. I suspect they'll receive it fairly soon.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CHKNLEGS @ May 15 2003,5:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ] First of all, thank you for all you have done. I love HST and thanks to it, I once again look foward to every single workout and have experienced excellent results using HST.

Congrats! I hope you continue to get great results. :)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] HSN products are awesome and I'm so happy to see driver available again. I have a couple quick questions, are Primer and Driver available NOW on the other websites (1fast400.com, netrition.com, etc.) or will it take a while for them to have access to those products?

Everyones order has shipped, so it won't be long (day or two) before everybody has it in stock again. Of course, you can order it directly off the store here and it takes about 3-4 days to get there, depending on where you live.

Can I order HSN Creatine from them as well? If I do order through your website (using paypal), how long will it take to receive the product?
For now, unless you live in Japan, Italy, or Canada, you can only get HSN creatine from the store here.

Back