DriverPlus

I

imported_galileo

I'll start off by saying that I was not very fond of the taste of Driver. I believe the version I tasted was a fairly recent one as it was after a label change.

That said, how is the taste of DriverPlus when compared to Driver? The product reasds like it would be of high quality, but unfortunately, in order to reap the benefits of said quality I must first be able to get (and keep) it down. I know some people didn't mind the original Driver's taste, so please try to compare the two if possible (so the scale is more relative).

Thanks.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (galileo @ Sep. 12 2004,8:36)]I'll start off by saying that I was not very fond of the taste of Driver.
I mix it with 2 packets of splenda and it's fine that way. I haven't tried plus sorry :confused:

If you don't like the chocolate flavor of Driver, you probably won't care for the flavor of DrivePLUS either. They are both Driver, but one has added carbs and vit/minerals. The carbs in DrivePLUS are literally whole grains and add a "harty" flavor to it. Something like oatmeal-ish flavors.

Back