Are you still natural if you:
* Live in a house
* Wear shoes
* Eat cooked meat
* Drink bottled water
* Sleep in a bed
* Drive a car

?

"Natural" is a meaningless word when it comes to humans. It is in our nature to be unnatural as paradoxical as that sounds.

quick question.. how bad are eca's. im going to start cutting soon and am getting tempted to get on the stack but dont want to blow my heart up.

haha i dont think i do...
rock.gif
but i have never been tested or anything

any recommendations on what kinda dosage i would be looking for at the start to make sure i dont have any ill effects. and once that is established what should my next dosage be. ps- i drink black coffee frequently

Theoretically, teh dosage should be:x E 10*x C. Some common reccomendation I`ve seen is 20 g E 200g C taken three times a day. To asess tolerance, take something like 10 g E 100 g C 3 times a day for example, and if you`re ok with that slowly ramp up dosage. Try not to take it after 4-5 PM, if you want to sleep, ephedrine tends to have an intense stimulatory effect.

thanks alot morgoth... im starting a cutting cycle really soon and think this ec stack will really help me get as cut as possible, goal is to lose around 10 lbs, that should get me a pretty cut up looking 175lbs

It`s not magic, be mindful of that. Caloric deficit and non-retarded approach to training during a cut are still the primary tools for getting cut. EC will simply add some 10%, at best, and it`ll also help control hunger, which should support maintaining the above-mentioned caloric deficit.

Back