Epistane

Heavy Duty dude

I just wanted to let you guys know that epistane is a great product. I gained a lot of muscle with it with no side effect.

It didn't shut me down or almost.

It's the best supplement I've ever taken.

<div>
(bgates1654 @ Apr. 22 2008,1:34)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">What?</div>
I have one question.... huh?

<div>
(Heavy Duty dude @ Apr. 22 2008,12:39)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">It didn't shut me down or almost.</div>
I think they are refering to this statement.

He means compared to test or deca or other stuff. Yeah, I've heard good things. Wish it were a.) cheap and b.) legal

I talk about that:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ibe/epistan.html

Very cheap and very little side effects - otherwise I would not take it.

Being shutdown means that you stop producing your own testosterone. Your testicules atrophy etc..

Epistane is also less harmful for the liver than other pro-hormones and steroids. It doesn't affect your mood or anything like that. You really don't feel that you take something except for the fact that you're growing.

Not much water retention. No gyno and all that crap.

Best bodybuilding supplement ever.

I have to wonder that as an Eblocker by what mechanism does it allow anabolism if there's a partial shutdown of any sort. I was under the impression (from a blocker I used - to little effect) that by blocking the binding of estrogen, more free test was allowed to float around unbound; but the body has first to be producing test: something mine isn't doing very well as I've aged.
If you have a partial shutdown, then theoretically there would be less test available for it to work on. OTOH, I guess there's possibly a balancing out of things despite less to work with?
I particularly noticed that your advertisement did not really address this any more than saying just what other eblockers are saying. IMO, it did not say anything.

Epistane is a weird product indeed. It's an anti-e and at the same time it's anabolic.

But its anabolic properties don't come from an increase of testosterone.

I am sorry but I stopped reading at &quot;testicules atrophy&quot;.
smile.gif

<div>
(Heavy Duty dude @ Apr. 22 2008,12:39)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I just wanted to let you guys know that epistane is a great product. I gained a lot of muscle with it with no side effect.

It's the best supplement I've ever taken.</div>
Are you cycling it? If so, how long do you stay on before you quit? Are you taking 2 per day?

<div>
(electric @ Apr. 22 2008,9:44)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I am sorry but I stopped reading at &quot;testicules atrophy&quot;.  
smile.gif
</div>
Well that's the point, apparently epistane doesn't make your balls shrink.

I don't like that either.

<div>
(stevejones @ Apr. 22 2008,11:35)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(Heavy Duty dude @ Apr. 22 2008,12:39)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I just wanted to let you guys know that epistane is a great product. I gained a lot of muscle with it with no side effect.

It's the best supplement I've ever taken.</div>
Are you cycling it?  If so, how long do you stay on  before you quit?  Are you taking 2 per day?</div>
I take 2 caps/day 2 weeks on 1 week off. I take some tribulus all the time to reduce even further the shutdown. Tribulus costs like $10 per month.

Apparently I don't get shut down at all or very little.

I take some milk thistle for the liver.

My cycle would look like that:
WEEK 1&amp;2 (ON):
- epistane 2 caps
- 1500 mg tribulus
- 1000 mg milk thistle
- plus all the other normal supplements.
I train every day.. yeah 14 days in a row.

WEEK 3 (OFF)
- novedex XT 4 caps a day
- tribulus 1500 mg
- 1000 mg milk thistle
- plus all the other normal supplements.
less carbs, more fat to increase testosterone.
3 easy full body workouts to let the joints recover. Also training too much may hamper testosterone production I guess.

You don't lose much volume during the week off, much less than if stop other PH. Most of what you lose is glycogen due to the fact that you train less and eat less.

So you're not &quot;pissed&quot; because you lose everything you gained.

Eventually after taking epistane you'll get back to your genetic potential, but it will take longer because 1) you gain less water compared to other PH/steroids 2) it doesn't take like 3-4 weeks to get your testosterone back to normal so you lose less muscle initially.

Don't worry, you are definitely getting shut down from epistane. Just because your testicles don't atrophy doesn't mean you aren't shut down. Hell, many guys get no atrophy during test cycles and they are definitely shut down. Anyone who says that anything which qualifies as exogenous hormone supplementation does not shut you down... well, they are either lying to you to sell you something or they are honestly wrong and don't knoe any better.

So... you will definitely want to run real nolvadex or clomid during PCT and not any of that over the counter stuff they try to say is just as good for PCT.

Epistane IS a steroid, so don't kid yourself on that one either. Its based on a steroid called Epitiostanol that was used in Japan to treat breast cancer. Of course they had to methylate it to make it more bioavailable... But it's still a steroid. As such, you need to be fully prepared with a proper PCT. I'd also recommend getting blood work done some time after your cycle to be sure that your lipids and everything are still on track. All steroids are bad for your lipid profile, some less than others, so it is something you want to keep an eye on.
Notice that I'm not talking about running PCT in order to keep your gains, I'm talking about running proper PCT in order to preserve your health. Yeah, you probably kept your gains with a crap PCT but that doesn't mean that your cholesterol is perfect.

<div>
(Heavy Duty dude @ Apr. 23 2008,8:04)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> <div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I take some milk thistle for the liver.
My cycle would look like that.......</div></div>
Thanks for the detailed response

<div>
(Totentanz @ Apr. 23 2008,10:46)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Don't worry, you are definitely getting shut down from epistane.  Just because your testicles don't atrophy doesn't mean you aren't shut down.  Hell, many guys get no atrophy during test cycles and they are definitely shut down.  Anyone who says that anything which qualifies as exogenous hormone supplementation does not shut you down... well, they are either lying to you to sell you something or they are honestly wrong and don't knoe any better.

So...  you will definitely want to run real nolvadex or clomid during PCT and not any of that over the counter stuff they try to say is just as good for PCT.

Epistane IS a steroid, so don't kid yourself on that one either.  Its based on a steroid called Epitiostanol that was used in Japan to treat breast cancer.  Of course they had to methylate it to make it more bioavailable...  But it's still a steroid.  As such, you need to be fully prepared with a proper PCT.  I'd also recommend getting blood work done some time after your cycle to be sure that your lipids and everything are still on track.  All steroids are bad for your lipid profile, some less than others, so it is something you want to keep an eye on.
Notice that I'm not talking about running PCT in order to keep your gains, I'm talking about running proper PCT in order to preserve your health.  Yeah, you probably kept your gains with a crap PCT but that doesn't mean that your cholesterol is perfect.</div>
Maybe you're right but most people say they did not get shutdown. I don't know what they mean exactly by that.

Also from what I've read, although I'm not an expert, some steroids shut down more than others. For instance I read that M1T shuts you down in 2 days while winstrol doesn't provoke a strong shutdown.

Also it seems that people have little side effects and retain their gains better than with other PH/steroids.

Concerning cholesterol, I take about 10g of omega 3 per day. That should help to lower my cholesterol I guess.

I had a blood test done monday. I'm waiting for the result.

<div>
(stevejones @ Apr. 23 2008,12:47)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(Heavy Duty dude @ Apr. 23 2008,8:04)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> <div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I take some milk thistle for the liver.
My cycle would look like that.......</div></div>
Thanks for the detailed response</div>
You're welcome.

<div>
(Heavy Duty dude @ Apr. 23 2008,4:11)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(Totentanz @ Apr. 23 2008,10:46)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Don't worry, you are definitely getting shut down from epistane. Just because your testicles don't atrophy doesn't mean you aren't shut down. Hell, many guys get no atrophy during test cycles and they are definitely shut down. Anyone who says that anything which qualifies as exogenous hormone supplementation does not shut you down... well, they are either lying to you to sell you something or they are honestly wrong and don't knoe any better.

So... you will definitely want to run real nolvadex or clomid during PCT and not any of that over the counter stuff they try to say is just as good for PCT.

Epistane IS a steroid, so don't kid yourself on that one either. Its based on a steroid called Epitiostanol that was used in Japan to treat breast cancer. Of course they had to methylate it to make it more bioavailable... But it's still a steroid. As such, you need to be fully prepared with a proper PCT. I'd also recommend getting blood work done some time after your cycle to be sure that your lipids and everything are still on track. All steroids are bad for your lipid profile, some less than others, so it is something you want to keep an eye on.
Notice that I'm not talking about running PCT in order to keep your gains, I'm talking about running proper PCT in order to preserve your health. Yeah, you probably kept your gains with a crap PCT but that doesn't mean that your cholesterol is perfect.</div>
Maybe you're right but most people say they did not get shutdown. I don't know what they mean exactly by that.

Also from what I've read, although I'm not an expert, some steroids shut down more than others. For instance I read that M1T shuts you down in 2 days while winstrol doesn't provoke a strong shutdown.

Also it seems that people have little side effects and retain their gains better than with other PH/steroids.

Concerning cholesterol, I take about 10g of omega 3 per day. That should help to lower my cholesterol I guess.

I had a blood test done monday. I'm waiting for the result.</div>
Yeah, some are a lot harder on the HPTA than others. If what I've read about epistane is correct, then recovery should be pretty easy. I'd still suggest going by the rule of time on + pct = time off, just to be sure you are totally recovered before you run it again.
Anyway, the only way to know if you are shutdown or not and how severe it is would be to get regular bloodwork done before, during and after the cycle. This isn't totally reliable because some people are going to be more sensitive than others for that kind of thing.

I'd be interested to hear how your cholesterol comes out. Did you get it checked before hand? I'm just wondering how severe of an effect epistane would have on the lipid profile. Some compounds, most notably Anavar, actually lower cholesterol, however it's not all good since Anavar lowers both the good and the bad, which usually results in a poor ratio of hdl to ldl after a cycle. If you just checked the total cholesterol, things would look great, but looking deeper at the ldl and hdl, it would show it not being so great.

If your lipid profile looks good compared to precycle, then that would be great. That's one of my major concerns about when I finally start trying stuff like this out - I don't want to maintain a poor lipid profile for very long if I can avoid it.

Anyway, what I'm really looking forward to, is SARMS. So far, these things look like they really won't shut you down at all... of course, we've had things that were supposedly coming out before and were going to be the holy grail of bodybuilding, so... I'm remaining skeptical, but the research does look very promising.

If you don't mind me asking, how much weight did you gain? How were the strength gains?

I went from 197 to 210 after 2 &quot;pulses&quot;. I gained a bit of fat but not much.

To tell you the truth I gained some strength but not so much because I blasted my muscles like crazy. I trained them almost every day except for the legs. With so much training it's sure that it's harder to get stronger, although I still gained maybe 10-20% of strength.

I'll be able to tell you the result for my cholesterol when I get the result.

Concerning SARMS I had never heard about that. I'll read about it for sure.

There's also a new product called 3-AD which is supposed to be even better than epistane. Supposedly not much shutdown either. It's also not bad for the liver as it is not methylated. I have not been able to get my hands on it however.

For more info about this product:
http://www.2-androstenol.com/

A lot of people are waiting for this product. It sounds even more powerful than epistane.

<div>
(Heavy Duty dude @ Apr. 24 2008,10:11)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Concerning cholesterol, I take about 10g of omega 3 per day. That should help to lower my cholesterol I guess.</div>
Or raise it, whatever hte case may be.

Back