fat loss products

mellon

I am about to start my next cutting cycle. In the past, every time I have cut it seems that I can never get rid of that fat deposit over my lower abs. Are there any fat loss products out there that really work? Has anyone encountered a supplement that really makes a difference? Thanks

Even if something works for you (ECA, T3, bromocriptine, yohimbine, etc *), this would mean that it would increase your BMR by about 5% (10% if you are extremely lucky). If your BMR is 1800 kcals, this translates to 90 kcals. Not a big deal, in any case. Disciplined dieting is the only bulletproof answer.

* (DNP not included
laugh.gif
)

Amos is right. I've been using Ab-Solved for a week or so alternated daily with Lopiderm-Y with some very impressive results. I'll report something more definative in a week or so.

Is Ab-Solved a thermogenic with anything in it similar to Ephedrine? I can't take ephedrine ...... makes me very ill :confused:

Just as long as it doesn't use anything similar to caffiene or ephedrine I think this might be something I might try.

after reading it i dont think its thermogenic, its a gel, not pills. It talks about it being ok to use products that have ephedrine in it and caffeine, thus suggesting it does NOT have those things in it. Im skeptical of using a gel to cut fat... to anyone using it is it for getting rid of that last half an inch so you can see your abs or is it for somewhat chunky people like myself :) i'm not fat, but have a small gut, so would it work for me?

Ab-Solved is intended for the "already lean"; IOW you should be hovering around a sub 12% BF level before you consider usage of this product. Its mechanism of operation is the blocking of cortisol around receptors in the midsection, thereby allowing you to more easily oxidize fat in this typically "stubborn" area.
It is not a thermogenic, nor does it burn fat on its own.

Ab-Solved is a topical gel that contains 7-keto DHEA. It is designed to deliver the active locally and not systemically. As mad Amos stated, it is used to block cortisol in the abdominal area. Many people are prone to excess visceral fat. Visceral fat is fat that accumulates around your organs (behind your ab muscles) I'm sure you've seen many thin people with the "beer gut" look. Most of that is Visceral fat. Which, by the way, has been linked to insulin resistance, Heart disease and a whole bunch of other bad things It does not work as well on subcutaneous fat stores.

I have used it for about 3 weeks now. In the first 5 days, my waist circumference decreased by a half inch with no real noticable visual changes in my abs. After 3 weeks, it now seems that the small pouch over my lower abs is decreasing and I am seeing more definition in my abs. I will mention that half the time I have used it I have been on SD and eating at maintenance. Once I'm done with this bottle I plan to use Avant's Lipoderm-Y with added caffeine (for the water retention) for a month and then try another cycle of Ab-Solved.

I am using Lipoderm, Ab-solved and Leptigen in combination with a severely carb-restricted diet and am noticing huge results.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Amos @ Aug. 05 2003,2:24)]Ab-Solved is intended for the "already lean"; IOW you should be hovering around a sub 12% BF level before you consider usage of this product. Its mechanism of operation is the blocking of cortisol around receptors in the midsection, thereby allowing you to more easily oxidize fat in this typically "stubborn" area.
It is not a thermogenic, nor does it burn fat on its own.
This is not really accurate. Lipoderm-Y is recommended for stbborn BF on the already lean, but Ab-solved can be used by anyone who stores a disproportionately high amount of abdominal fat.

Just another quick update. I hadn't planned on measuring until I was completely done with the bottle, but yesterday after my shower I noticed that my waist looked smaller. So, I pulled out the tape and to my surprise, I was down another 3/4". That's a total of 1.25" since July 16th. Visually, my abs are somewhat more prominent, but not what I would expect with a loss on the tape like that. This leads me to believe that the loss came mostly from VAT and not SAT. I should be done with the bottle either today or tomorrow, so I would absolutely have give Absolved a huge recomendation for people with VAT/Cortisol issues.

Sounds good Steve - you must be happy w/ those results. Keep us posted.

Too bad lovehandles aren't considered VAT or I'd give it a try!
tounge.gif

I just recieved my first bottle of Ab-solved. After applying the first dose, I noticed a slight dizziness along with a slight burning feeling over my abs. Has anyone else also experienced this? Should I be worried by it?

The slight burning after application is normal, I have never noticed any dizziness related to Ab-solved. I've also never heard this complaint before from any of the feedback. That being said, I wouldn't be overly concerned unless it worsens with subsequent applications. You may want to ask about this over at Avant's forum.

Steve - have you been using 4 or 8 pumps per day, and when do you apply them? Also, for anyone else who decideds to try this, dont put it on anytime before you work out - because you will sweat a lot of it out.

I used 4 pumps 2x/day. I agree that you shouldn't use it too close to a workout, but if you apply in the morning and then workout in the afternoon there should be no worries about losing any through sweat.

Were you in a VERY poorly ventilated room, by chance, when noticing the dizziness?? It should not even reach the blood, at all, for a couple hours.

Back