fat loss products

Discussion in 'Anything and Everything about dietary supplements' started by mellon, Jul 23, 2003.

1. ajntorinj

ajntorinj New Member

I will be doing a cutting cycle after my current SD. I want to use Lipoderm-Y. I'm curious as to how 'lean' I have to be in order to see decent results from the product. I have some stubborn fat stores on my glutes and legs, and I seriously want to get my lower body in proportion to my top half. I am 20 yo, 172 lbs., 5' 11", and my slim guide says I am 11.2% BF, though the measurements do not take into account the lower body. The BF% may or may not be accurate, but it is definately precise. BTW, I cut for two weeks at the end of this cycle while using Ab-Solved. I lost an inch off my waist in a week and a half.

2. Twin Peak

Twin Peak New Member

Glad you had such good results with Ab-Solved.

At your bodyfat level, Lipoderm-Y should work well. Also, by the way yuo describe your fat deposits, you should be very pleased with it.

3. ajntorinj

ajntorinj New Member

Thanks for answering, Twin Peak. One other question: if you're trying to lose fat in a specific area, then would it be counterproductive to use Ab-Solved and Lipoderm-Y simultaneously? I'm thinking one can only burn so much fat at a time, so you would be splitting the fat loss between two areas, correct? Thanks.

4. Twin Peak

Twin Peak New Member

You cannot use them in the same location, norwould you want to. First, theyuse different carriers.

Second, Ab-Solved will work best where fat is stored due to cortisol.

Lipoderm-Y will work best where fat is stored due to a higher concentration of a-2 receptors.

You could use them concomittently in different areas, however yes.

5. ajntorinj

ajntorinj New Member

I've been using L-Y for two days now. About 10-30 minutes after I rub it on, I get this feeling like warm, almost burning, water is seeping over the area. Is this normal? I rubbed the leftover part on my hands over my face, and I didn't break out/suffocate/die, so I don't think I'm allergic to the stuff. I'd just like to be sure. Thanks again.

6. Twin Peak

Twin Peak New Member

I am not sure about the water seeping t hing, but the warm, pleasant burn is normal, yes.

7. ajntorinj

ajntorinj New Member

The water 'seepage' is just what is feels like, like I put on some boxers from the washer without drying them or something. Anyway, thanks for your help Twin Peak. I'll report my results after the cycle if anyone's curious.

8. Dood

Dood New Member

Could you expand on this a little? I've dropped 15lbs. but still have too much ab fat and love handles. Not huge, but not in proportion to the rest of my body. Are the love handles a different kind of fat than the ab fat? My stomach doesn't stick out much, but I cant see much definition and I can feel the fat on top of the muscle, so I assume I have more sub-cu fat than visceral.
    Do I want ab-solved, lipoderm-y, or both? [​IMG]

9. Twin Peak

Twin Peak New Member

Sounds to me like Lipo would work best, but its hard to say.

10. Dood

Dood New Member

Well that certainly clears things up [​IMG]
    After re-reading the entire post, I see why you suggest Lipoderm-y, so I'll probably give it a try.
    I'm about to start a bulking cycle, but I want to go into it with as little midsection fat as possible. I hate putting on the weight there, and usually freak out when it gets too much, and I end up stopping my bulking cycle short.

11. Twin Peak

Twin Peak New Member

Makes sense. Ab-Solved has excellent reports of staving off abdominal fat (or at least slow it) when bulking.