fat loss products

I will be doing a cutting cycle after my current SD. I want to use Lipoderm-Y. I'm curious as to how 'lean' I have to be in order to see decent results from the product. I have some stubborn fat stores on my glutes and legs, and I seriously want to get my lower body in proportion to my top half. I am 20 yo, 172 lbs., 5' 11", and my slim guide says I am 11.2% BF, though the measurements do not take into account the lower body. The BF% may or may not be accurate, but it is definately precise. BTW, I cut for two weeks at the end of this cycle while using Ab-Solved. I lost an inch off my waist in a week and a half.

Glad you had such good results with Ab-Solved.

At your bodyfat level, Lipoderm-Y should work well. Also, by the way yuo describe your fat deposits, you should be very pleased with it.

Thanks for answering, Twin Peak. One other question: if you're trying to lose fat in a specific area, then would it be counterproductive to use Ab-Solved and Lipoderm-Y simultaneously? I'm thinking one can only burn so much fat at a time, so you would be splitting the fat loss between two areas, correct? Thanks.

You cannot use them in the same location, norwould you want to. First, theyuse different carriers.

Second, Ab-Solved will work best where fat is stored due to cortisol.

Lipoderm-Y will work best where fat is stored due to a higher concentration of a-2 receptors.

You could use them concomittently in different areas, however yes.

I've been using L-Y for two days now. About 10-30 minutes after I rub it on, I get this feeling like warm, almost burning, water is seeping over the area. Is this normal? I rubbed the leftover part on my hands over my face, and I didn't break out/suffocate/die, so I don't think I'm allergic to the stuff. I'd just like to be sure. Thanks again.

The water 'seepage' is just what is feels like, like I put on some boxers from the washer without drying them or something. Anyway, thanks for your help Twin Peak. I'll report my results after the cycle if anyone's curious.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Twin Peak @ Sep. 05 2003,12:10)]Ab-Solved will work best where fat is stored due to cortisol.
Lipoderm-Y will work best where fat is stored due to a higher concentration of a-2 receptors.
Could you expand on this a little? I've dropped 15lbs. but still have too much ab fat and love handles. Not huge, but not in proportion to the rest of my body. Are the love handles a different kind of fat than the ab fat? My stomach doesn't stick out much, but I cant see much definition and I can feel the fat on top of the muscle, so I assume I have more sub-cu fat than visceral.
Do I want ab-solved, lipoderm-y, or both?
butbut.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dood @ Sep. 11 2003,9:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Twin Peak @ Sep. 05 2003,12:10)]Ab-Solved will work best where fat is stored due to cortisol.
Could you expand on this a little? I've dropped 15lbs. but still have too much ab fat and love handles. Not huge, but not in proportion to the rest of my body. Are the love handles a different kind of fat than the ab fat? My stomach doesn't stick out much, but I cant see much definition and I can feel the fat on top of the muscle, so I assume I have more sub-cu fat than visceral.
Do I want ab-solved, lipoderm-y, or both?
butbut.gif
Sounds to me like Lipo would work best, but its hard to say.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Twin Peak @ Sep. 11 2003,10:40)]its hard to say.
Well that certainly clears things up
laugh.gif

After re-reading the entire post, I see why you suggest Lipoderm-y, so I'll probably give it a try.
I'm about to start a bulking cycle, but I want to go into it with as little midsection fat as possible. I hate putting on the weight there, and usually freak out when it gets too much, and I end up stopping my bulking cycle short.

Back