Favorite Fast Food Joint

Arby's is definitely the best....well, wait...burger king is exceptional...but dairy queen has the best desserts...god a&w has the best bacon burgers though...carl's jr.'s western bacon cheeseburgers totally kick ass...mcdonalds has the best fries, except for arby's curly seasoned fries....sonic's tator tots are the shiznit....i want to chow down so bad right now...the only person i couldn't beat in a fast food contest is that japanese guy kobayashi...and he only weighs something like 165 lbs !!! his stomach must be huge....i hate cutting...this sucks so bad...22 more days

Remember, YOU'RE the one who made the "bodybuilding is sacrifice" statement!
cool.gif

<div>
(quadancer @ Nov. 29 2006,21:07)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Leave it to God to make food healthy for you, heheh.</div>
I agree. I wouldn't eat anything that requires processing or altering to make it food. Except maybe Harvest grain bread. I think eating like the Hunting and Gathering Native Americans is a good example of this. Deer, fish, nuts, and berries/fruits.

Genesis 9:3
&quot;...every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb I have given you all things.&quot;

Want to be healthy and burn off some fat, get that cholesterol in order.  Do as the man said in the previous post.  Let God give you a healthy diet.

Meat and green foods changed my life.

Note it didn't say, &quot;process thy meat, filling it with nitrates, add HFCS for flavor.  Remove the goodness from thy grains and fortify it back in and eat enriched pasta.  And thou shalt have abundance of health with the blessings of the lord. All things from Armor and hormel I have given unto you. Hungry jack pancake mix has been placed into thine hands.&quot;

I wonder why it didn't say that?

<div>
(vagrant @ Dec. 01 2006,08:33)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I wonder why it didn't say that?</div>
becuase it was from the fiction section of the library?

<div>
(Aaron_F @ Jan. 05 2007,03:27)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(vagrant @ Dec. 01 2006,08:33)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I wonder why it didn't say that?</div>
becuase it was from the fiction section of the library?</div>
Please, lets not go there. Those discussions never turn out well on forums.

<div>
(Aaron_F @ Jan. 07 2007,01:24)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Neither does quoting scriptures as valid dietary recommendations</div>
amen to that brotha!

<div>
(Aaron_F @ Jan. 07 2007,01:24)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Neither does quoting scriptures as valid dietary recommendations</div>
OK, too smart to believe in God. No problem, your choice. If you read the post I was replying to, you will see that A) My reply was appropriate. And B) it ended with a joke.

Too smart to get a joke too?

That's OK, keep being smart. I'm not here to debate that issue with you because this isn't the place for it. But I do challenge you to find any scientific evidence that natural foods aren't good for you or that food packed with nitrates, etc... are better for you than natural. Which if you actually read you will see that is what I was referring to.

Mm this thread got sidestracked, I like subways, I try not to eat at McDonalds because I dont think its good food, althought that thread about the guy who ate nothing but Mcdonalds for a month, exercised almost every day and his good cholesterol levels went up! was enlightening. As Dan says, you can make an argument for sugar being bad, milk containing pus, fat being bad, non-organic food containing pesticides but I think you'll be happier if you just eat a balanced diet and enjoy some tasty junk food now and again
biggrin.gif

Besides its really hard to bulk 'clean' (sorry Dan)
wink.gif

I don't if you have a Moe's but they have the best burritos! Each one is about 1200 calories but the partioning isnt that bad just lots of sodium. Its fastfood I dont feel too bad about eating on occasion.

I voted for Arby's (great sandwiches)...but lately I get a hankering for a quarter pounder with cheese at MD's. I am on the road alot, and when I need a snack I roll up to the drive-thru and within minutes I am eating my high-sodium, high-fat quarter pounder and enjoying every minute of it.

As I have posted elsewhere I don't believe in 'natural food/health food', I did for years, brain-washed by my 'new age' mom. Now I eat just about everything, and by most people's standards here I have a 'dirty' diet. Cheescake, steaks, burgers, ice cream, potota chips, all are part of my diet, as well as raw fruits &amp; vegetables and whole grains. I simply do not differentiate between 'clean' and 'dirty' foods.

I guess I am like an animal in that sense. A hungry bear will eat just about anything and SO WILL I!
biggrin.gif

<div>
(style @ Jan. 07 2007,11:27)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">ps Aaran you don't hold back do you?  
biggrin.gif
</div>
Never has, never will but that's what makes Aaron........Aaron

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">quadancer · Posted on Nov. 30 2006,18:21
ROFLMAO!!!! </div>

I second that

<div>
(vagrant @ Jan. 08 2007,04:51)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">OK, too smart to believe in God.  No problem, your choice.  If you read the post I was replying to, you will see that A) My reply was appropriate.  And B) it ended with a joke.

Too smart to get a joke too?</div>
I know it was a joke, a rather poor joke, but a joke all the same.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">That's OK, keep being smart. I'm not here to debate that issue with you because this isn't the place for it. But I do challenge you to find any scientific evidence that natural foods aren't good for you or that food packed with nitrates, etc... are better for you than natural. Which if you actually read you will see that is what I was referring to.</div>

Nice strawman, did you build it yourself or buy it?

I loke Wendeys and Subway for health. Grilled Chicken sandwich and yougurt parfait at McD's isn't bad either, but it's very low calorie.

Check this out:

Fast Food Rap

One funny thing... on another forum, someone posted that they won't eat at Subway anymore because the wheat buns aren't 100% whole wheat! Not only that, all these other body builder where like ... &quot;Oh no, now I can't eat there either!&quot; And they were serious.

<div>
(Joe.Muscle @ Nov. 12 2006,19:29)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I have been known to tear up some jr hamburgers without cheese...if I leave the cheese off its healthy..hehe
laugh.gif
</div>
I thought a McDonalds Cheeseburger was a Juniorburger with cheese . . .or is a Juniorburger a cheeseburger without cheese?

Anyway, I vote for Subway footlong wholemeal with chicken fillet and plenty fresh salad, and a tickle of tomato sauce/ketchup.

Back