Flax Seed Oil

aabrechko

Just picked up some flax seed oil and wanted to know how much to take. Isnt it something like a table spoon a day? or only on workout days or what?

Thanks

Becareful, Flax will have you sh*tting like crazy - a least it did me when I first started taking it. I take one serving 3x a day, so whatever it says on the back of the bottle - either 1tblespn or 1teaspn. I think 1 teaspn is 1 serving. Fish oil is actually better. That's what I take now. Love the stuff. I take 6g's a day.

I prefer hemp oil... much more balanced than Flax. A combo of both is also good. While bulking (or trying to at least haha), I take 3 - 5 tbs of Hemp Oil a day.

Take it easy,
Staxx

I take a tablespoon per day of flax. Never had any problems like what mr. nasty described, although I've been told that it can go bad pretty easily. If that happens, I suppose all bets are off.

The label says 1 tblspoon a day, so I guess that will be good enough. Just realized that it says to keep refridgerated after opening.

Take 1 tabelspoon per 100lbs bodyweight.

I would not use high-lignan at this point. I'm still uncertain as to the estrogenic effects. I mean, the lignans do impart benefits, but there isn't any evidence to show that they don't interfere with androgenic activity yet.

That's just my 2 cents

is there any need to get fish and flax oil?

is there any need to get fat from an other source then fish and flax oil - right now ive got a fat problem in my diet...I just get around 40g of fat on a 2700 kcal diet...

Back