Fotoshoot

I

imported_daxie

me.jpg

back.JPG

bis.JPG

Started HST yesterday... Hope it will get me back on track to be better next year :)
daxie

wow. you're pretty shredded to pieces. Hst will just make you a lot better.
what are your measurements, height and weight if you don't mind. :)
nice biceps beak btw

1,75m/62,5kg at the time of the shoot, normally around 67-68kg.

(euh 138 lbs, 5'8.8" I think it is)

Excellent double bicep; great symmetry. Just shoot for a clean 1.5lbs of LBM/month, it's a lot of dedicated work but i'm sure you know that. All the best! :)

zoomz - how much fat goes with 1.5lbs of LBM? :) how much weight gain in a month would you consider a "lean" gain?

daxie - i forgot.. how big are your arms?

euh, didn't measure them after the cutting...

Before they were around 38,5cm (15.17") (the right arm that is, left is about 1,5cm less)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (skinnyman @ June 29 2005,4:53)]zoomz - how much fat goes with 1.5lbs of LBM? :) how much weight gain in a month would you consider a "lean" gain?
daxie - i forgot.. how big are your arms?
Usually it's a 70/30 but higher is better.

If one is a 165 11% and shoots for 1 1/2lbs LBM ideally he should add about an extra 2 lbs in the month and maintain 11%, all he's added is .22lbs of fat.

Same scenario if he maintained weight at 165 and lost 1%
he's added 1 1/2lbs of LBM and dropped same in fat.

What you dont want is this: adding 3 1/2lbs in month and going up 1%. you've got your 1 1/2lbs of LBM but also 2lbs of fat.

I like 300-500 over properly calculated maintenance and see how goes. Extra weight gain is nice but it's nicer with less fat.

Back